1951 - 1960

1951. We only need two close friends in which we can trust . Having too many friends linked to depression and stress.

1953. Those who don't socialize much ain't actually anti — social , they just have no tolerance for drama and fake people.

1952. Stop telling your problems to others, 20% don't care & the other 80% are glad you have them.

1953. Eating chocolate while studying helps the brain to retain new information and it is linked to higher test scores.

1954. Being nice to someone you dislike doesn't mean that you are fake , it generally means you are matured enough to tolerate that individual.

1955. The reason why it's hard to get someone out of your mind is because they are thinking about you as well.

1956. People who understand sarcasm well are often good at reading people minds.

1957. If your mind wanders often , there's 85% chance , that you are subconsciously unhappy with your life.

1958. The way parents talk to their children's become their inner voice.

1959. Writing your negative thoughts and tossing them in trash can improve your mood.

1960. Meditation can change the brain structure in just 8 weeks . It also increases grey matter in parts of the brain associated with learning.