1091 - 1100

1091. "We are such stuff as dreams are made on, and our little life is rounded with a sleep."

-William Shakespeare

1092. People don't always need advice. Sometimes all they need is a hand to hold and an ear to listen and a heart to understand.

1093. We seem to ignore those who adore us and pay more attention to those who ignore us.

1094.Depression is the result of overthinking. The mind creates problems that didn't even exist.

1095 Be careful who you share your weakness with some people who can't wait for the opportunity to use it against you.

1096. "The human race is a monotonous affair. Most people spend the greatest part of their time working in order to live, and what little freedom remains so fills them with fear that they seek out any and every means to be rid of it."

-Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

1097. "How hurtful it can be to deny one's true self and live a life of lies just to appease others."

-June Ahern

1098. Studies have shown that happiness is contagious. It can be hard for people to walk away from someone who is happy, or to not love someone who is happy simply because they are so nice to be around.

1099. Men with deeper voices are more likely to appear attractive or impress women than men with higher voices.

1100. "When we encounter an unexpected challenge of threat, the only way to save ourselves is to hold on tight to the people around us and not let go."

-Shawn Achor