1431 - 1440

1431. The human body is essentially something other than an animal organism.

-Martin Heidegger

1432. Researchers suggest that pop music lovers are hard working, high self esteem, less creative and more uneasy.

1433. Rock music fans tend to be creative but are often introverted and may suffers from low self esteem.

1434. Singing is really a very complex process, involving various areas of our brain: There is the linguistic aspect which is different from vocal production which in turn is different from the sense of line. Add different languages and you get yet more synapses firing, more brain elements in full use.

1435. Song lyrics have a stronger impact on the human mind when an individual experiencing sadness.

1436. People look more attractive when they speak about the things they are really interested in.

1437. The only way human beings can win a war is to prevent it.

-George C. Marshall

1438. Psychology Says, We seem to ignore the ones who adore us & pay more attention to those who ignore us.

1439. Songs which you have never heard before, help you drive safer on the road.

1440. According to scientists, there are 8 primary innate emotions: joy, acceptance, fear, surprise, sadness,disgust, anger, and anticipation.Other important emotions like 'love' are results of permutation and combination of these 8.