991 - 1010

991. Arachnophobia is the fear of spiders and other arachnids. This phobia is quite common, affecting as many as 1 in 3 women and 1 in 4 men.

992. People with high levels of testosterone get pleasure from the anger of others.

993. When People Crossed arms during conversation,it helps them shut themselves off from other people.We often use this gesture when we are irritated by something. Crossed arms are a clear sign that a person is not feeling good about something.

994. People with low self-esteem tend to humiliate others. Subjects who were told that the results of their IQ test were poor expressed more national and religious prejudices, than those who reported higher results.

995. A phobia is a type of anxiety disorder that causes an individual to experience extreme, irrational fear about a situation, living creature, place, or object.Phobias are diagnosable mental disorders.

996. When people like someone and want to make contact with them, they usually lean forward. In this position, the legs can be motionless, but the body moves forward intuitively.

997. Research shows that just thinking about a Plan B can make it less likely that you'll achieve Plan A according to your behaviour.

998. Without calories, your body will no longer be able to produce enough glucose for your big brain and it needs a lot about the daily equivalent of the sugar found in three cans of soda. Instead of shutting down, it resorts to using ketone, a fatty acid derivative.

999. Getting and keeping someone's attention and attraction is believed to have more to do with body language and tone and speed of your voice rather than things that you actually say.

1000. Alexander the Great, Napoleon, Mussolini and Hitler, all suffered from ailurophobia, the fear of cats.

1001Researchers have found that optimism is a teachable skill and that you can be the one to teach yourself.

1002. You can't hum while holding or pressing your both side of nose tightly.If you will try this you will feel unconscious in short period of time.

1003. While you are talking with someone, use his/her name frequently. It makes people feel like they have a personal connection with you.

1004. If you speak and encourage yourself in-front of mirror, you will be mentally strong.

1005. Phobias may be memories passed down through generations in DNA, according to a new research.

1006. You ever wondered that when you go to a doctor, why he checks your tongue with a torch at the first instance? The reason is, our tongue acts as a mirror of our health. Certain diseases have the tendency to change the colour of your tongue.

1007. Shyness is an evolutionary adaptation: whereas the braver animals may find more mates and eat more food, the shyer individuals, hiding on the sidelines, might avoid attack.

1008. People who make the first move will be more attractive and easily get attracted by others.

1009. Similarly, the feeling of rigidity and hardness makes people inflexible. People sitting on hard chairs were more uncompromising in the negotiations. Feeling a rough surface causes in people a sense of the complexity of human relations, and cold is tightly connected with the feeling of loneliness.

1010. When you shake someone and hand for the first time, make sure they're warm. Warm hands mean a warm approach. Not mind-blowing but a useful technique.