421 - 430

421. We don't learn while sleeping. Even unconsciously, contrary to popular belief. Sleep serves as the body's recovery period.

422. People between the ages of 18 & 33 are the most stressed in the world. After the age of 33, stress levels tend to reduce.

423. Being with happy people makes you happier.

424. When a person turns 60, it is fair to say that they spent about 20 years sleeping.

425. Many feel that they can earn the respect of others by showing them respect. The truth is people don't respect people, people respect strength.

426. Appearance plays an important role in the elections. Voters unknowingly choose incompetent and unreliable politicians simply because they are more physically attractive.

427. Most of your decisions are made unconsciously. When you do things like the pros and cons, you think they influence your final decision. This decision may range from making a purchase or choosing a life path. In fact, unconscious decision factors are more powerful.

428. "Warmth generates intimacy and connection," and "People are more likely to trust us and feel good around us. When we are psychologically healthy, it is easier to be friendlier and more affectionate because we trust each other says Hayes.

429. A little bit of anxiety is helpful as it tells us something about a situation and helps us exercise caution or perceive risk," Hayes.

430. The left side of the face is more expressive than the right.