1221 - 1230

1221. The truest mark of maturity when somebody huts you and you try to understand their situation and asking why? Instead of hurting them back

1222. Animals can form lifelong friendships with individuals that are not from their own species.Many studies have shown that chimpanzees, baboons,cows,horses, elephants and dolphins make friends, not necessarily from their own species,forever. In fact, whales literally have BFFs!

1223. 1 in 4 married couples sleep in separate beds for better sleep experience according to surveys.

1224. "The world makes much less sense than you think. The coherence comes mostly from the way your mind works."

-Daniel Kahneman

1225. 12% of people dream entirely in black and white.

1226. It is scientifically proven that the company of good friends reduces stress in life.

1227. A giraffe only needs 1.9 hours of sleep a day, whereas a brown bat needs 19.9 hours a day.

1228. "Whole life is a search for beauty. But, when the beauty is found inside, the search ends and a beautiful journey begins."

-Harshit Walia

1229. A short Sleep or napping for just 6 minutes can help improve your memory.

1230. When faced with major illness, individuals with a good social network are in a better position to survive.