Chapter 1: Familiar Places

On the day Izuku Midoriya was taking the entrance exam into UA, an anomaly occurred in a not so far place in an alley in a random street in broad daylight. Waking up, a familiar looking boy with four freckles on each side of his face and forest green hair was lying unconscious against the cold pavement. A mouse comes on by and approaches the body, but quickly scurry away as the boy wakes up from his confused state. "What the fuck happen... argh my head is spinning..." he said, as he tried to regain composure and look at his surroundings to find something very strange. 'People? No fumes? Undamaged buildings? Where the hell am I and why does it look so familiar.' he thought.

As soon as he finished thinking, he quickly motions both of his hands around his body to check for wounds to find there was nothing. 'Huh, I could have sworn I was impaled a few moments ago...., wait a minute, where is that son of bitch at!!!'. He quickly looked around to find that nobody except for him was in the alley.

Taking a deep breath, and looking around himself again, he found a large broken mirror shard. Peering into the object, gave him a shock as he quickly dropped the shard which shattered into more pieces. The teen started feeling all over his body, especially his face to find that his baby face is back as it was shown from the reflection. Realizing that he somehow is still alive, but in a different world than the one he came from, he was confused at how he came here. He only remembers feeling a stinging pain as a foreign object had impaled him from multiple directions just mere moments ago before he woke up in this strange, but very familiar place.

Now he tries to speak out again, "This is so weird, even my baby voice is back. Well whatever, guess I got a second chance at life, let not waste it with that shitshow.". As he remembers what happened in his world.

A sound of rumble came from his stomach as he felt that he hadn't eaten in ages, but because of the broad daylight he couldn't enjoy himself like he used to in his old broken world. The mouse which scurried away earlier was nibbling on some trashed leftover sushi, the teen stealthy walked up to it and grasped it in his hand. In the next moment the mouse's entire body started to shrivel up, and turned into dust. "Ugh, disgusting, still better than veggies" he said to himself before patting off the dust on his outfit. He turned the other way and moved into the busy street, while wearing a classy suit that would fit a mixologist who is trying to swindle his drunk customers out of all their valuables.

Meanwhile, Izuku Midoriya had finished his exam and ended up in Recovery Girl's infirmary who treated his injury with her quirk. Feeling tired out as the side effect of the healing, he got up and left home anxious about the result of the exam knowing that he didn't manage to score any points, despite that he felt satisfied that he managed to save a student who was about to be crushed beneath the 0 pointer.

On his way home, he and the teen pass each other, although a fair distance away. As the two left each other's point of view, Izuku had a moment of shock and frantically looked behind him then around him. 'Maybe I'm just seeing things, I'm pretty tired after all...' he tried to reason with himself as he moved along.