Chapter 21: Reminisce

The tension in the class returned tenfold, as nobody wanted to move a muscle. The air was heavy and hot, everyone's legs were shaking, and a sensation of heaviness weighed upon everyone. Nezu clapped his paw together which quickly redirected everyone's attention towards the chimera quickly dissipating the tension once again. "Now, now, everyone calm down. Please remember this is a visitor and Izuku's guardian. If he wanted to harm us, he had plenty of opportunities before to do so." he said as everyone finally relaxed from the rollercoaster of emotions he had experienced in the last hour.

As everyone now had more questions to ask, Izuku attempted to inquire again, but was swiftly denied as all the questions that Izushi was willing to part with were done. "Seems everyone now has a lot on their mind, I suppose that my que to leave." he said before Izuku grabbed his hand. "We can talk more later, you and me." Izushi said to Izuku as the hero let go.

Leaving UA after such a hectic day and very high chance of complications to arise in the near future. Izushi returned home to his lovely apartment, undressed and body slammed his bed. Tired from everything, the prince of darkness disguised as an innocent green bean fell asleep.

A week passed, all the UA heroic course students would arrive at the hero provisional license exam where they were greeted by many of the upperclassmen of other schools. Izushi, who arrived separately to the event, made his way in with another suit, but wore a vest instead of the usual business. He too wore the same mask as he wore when he arrived at UA. Entering the complex, and being stopped by security which quickly escorted him as he somehow manages to receive a pass to enter without issue. Izushi seated himself a few chairs away from Eraserhead who was being bugged by Ms. Joke.

The exam was beginning, everyone watched how the UA students were being targeted by every school out of jealousy. UA students manage to scrap by and succeed in passing the first part of the exam as Izushi was being quite judgemental of how weak everyone was compared to him when he was their age.

During the process of the exam, one particular student from Shiketsu that was toying around with Izuku caught Izushi's attention. During the break, Aizawa noticed Izushi getting up and leaving, but not bothering to follow he stayed seated wondering what the other was up to. In an alley somewhere, Camie, who was in fact toga undisguised herself while smiling as he managed to obtain some blood, was on guard when she heard a voice, "So it was you after all, my dear Toga-chan.". The voice seemingly echoed through the alley from nowhere, until she looked up to see a figure in formal attire and a mask, jumping down in front of her as he gestured a welcoming bow with his hat.

Toga instinctively took a step back as she looked for an exit path, "Now, now don't be scared pretty little blood craze doll, I'm not here to harm you, nor do I care what you were up to. I came only to see the wonderful psychotic murder, that I once fell for, though." Toga is now fully on guard against the weirdo who was spewing nonsense at her, as she doesn't recall anything about them. It was then the masked figure raised a small case and opened it to reveal a treasure trove of blood.

While Izushi was enjoying the greed shown on Toga's face, his true objective was information on this league of villains, and who exactly its member was. After some hesitation from Toga, she took the bait and the two ended up trading information and Toga was surprisingly welcoming to the mysterious stranger. When satisfied, Toga felt an impact to the back of her neck knocking her out completely. Izushi "fixed" Toga so she couldn't remember this conversation thanks to the multitude of uses from his awakened quirk. He carried her far away from where the exam was and placed her on a couch inside of an abandoned building before making his leave.

Coming back to his seat for the final part of the license exam, Izushi boringly watches as the heroes perform a mock rescue of civilians while fending off Gang Orca. 'I kinda want seafood now.' his stomach roared.

A Forgotten Wish - Completedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें