Chapter 22: Shared Punishments

Finally the extremely boring provisional license exam was over, and everyone after their goodbyes left to return back to their respective schools. Izuku and Bakugo, one who passed and the other failed because he couldn't swallow his pride and pretend to be civilized. Seeing the tension at least from the pomeranian Izushi decided to stick around later than he originally had intended to.

A short distance away from the dorm, outside on one of the many trees hid a Izushi waiting for something to happen. After a few hours, both the pomeranian and Izuku left the dorm and walked a distance towards one of the city tileset that the school used for mock battles. Tailing behind the two was Izushi, making sure the two don't end up doing stupid. He listened in on their supposed private conversation and smiled as he was going to get a free ticket to a fight.

Seeing the aggressive dog off its leash as he attacked Izuku without hesitation ended up quite the joy for Izushi, while he was more so disappointed with Izuku's lack of resolve. As the two teens fought each other, All Might showed up to stop the fight after Izuku seemed to have lost much to Izushi disappointment in his double lack of power. While the explosion was happening, Aizawa was given an alert from the security bots on the situation, both tired and now furious at the two he set out to deal with his two troublesome students. As All Might talked and finished with Bakugo accepting to keep the secret between them, both Aizawa and Izushi showed up out of nowhere to their surprise and Aizawa himself. All Might on the other hand didn't know or see Izushi before, so he ended up looking between his successor and the one in the fancy attire with an aura of confidence around him.

"Well glad you two idiots made up, but it seems your teacher is a bit pissed off." pointing towards Aizawa, as the other two stiffen and All Might apologized to Aizawa as he already knew and wanted to let them settle their feelings. Aizawa instead was holding a first aid kit in one hand and started bandaging the two wounds without speaking a word. After he finished he used his scarf and grabbed them to punish them for their action, but was stopped by Izushi who asked if he could dish out their punishment. Aizawa remembered what happened to Bakugo on that one day, and remembered how obedient the loud troublemaker became the day after and whenever Izushi would show up. Both Izuku and Bakugo were staring at their teacher with pleading eyes to not give them over to the devil in green. "There is a cup of Noir Special waiting for you, back in the dorms." with that Aizawa dropped the two and dashed away towards the coffee of his dream leaving a very scared Izuku and Bakugo as they hugged each other.

"Um, excuse me sir, but who are you?" All Might asked the lookalike green bean, "Someone you should be thanking, but that is not important right now. Also I already know everything about that quirk you gave to Izuku, before you opened your mouth.". "Now where was I, oh yes, your punishment." Izushi said with a sinister grin plastered over his face.

The next morning, everyone was waking up in the dorm as they ate cereal in the morning, they all noticed two of their classmates were missing. Kirishima went to check on both Bakugo and Izuku, but both weren't in their room. Returning to the main lobby and reporting his finding, the teens wondered where they could have gone, it was then they all heard a hysterical laugh coming from outside. Leaving the dorms to check out who it was, they found Monoma laughing his ass off as he was clutching his sides from the pain of laughing too hard. Monoma, who was laughing, saw the rest of 1-A as he pointed towards a tree.

Everyone gazes, switching from Monoma to the tree that the blond was pointing at, many gasp, others laugh their asses off, and others cover their eyes. Upon the tree hung two boys, one ash blond, another forest green; both gagged and taped over their mouths as well as blindfolded. They both were suspended in the air by a large tree branch which either teen was hanging from. Bakugo who was suspended up there by shockingly yellow briefs, and Izuku by his lime green briefs which had stretched past their heads due to their weight and how much time had passed. Both seem to be virtually knocked out, as footsteps could be heard, Izushi showed up seeing a laughing Monoma who stopped and showed the same bewilderment as everyone else who saw him.

Ignoring Monoma as if he was a nat, Izushi whistled at the sight, "Well, surprised they're still hanging up there from last night. Todoroki, would you mind getting the two idiots down?" to Todoroki embarrassment, as he was trying to hide the blush. After both boys were down, but still out, Izushi opened his flask filled with a particularly strong alcohol and lifted it to both their noses causing the two to startle and wake up to pitch blackness, but hearing giggles and laughter around them. "Let's take these off." Izushi said as he took out the gag and tape, then the blindfold which the sunlight temporarily blinded the two. Coughing, and felt the wave of pain from their lower half body all at once.

"Stand up, and go get change." a simple statement from Izushi and both boys despite the pain they felt refused to disobey the orders from Izushi and quickly got up and went to do as they were told. "They're like a rabbit and a dog aren't they?" Izushi commented as the class was puzzled by the event. After the two finished changing, they met up in the living room where they were given a note from Aizawa on his part of the punishment, to their poor soul, after reading it, they had gone completely pale.