Chapter 17: EHHH?! 3/4

The next day, during the training session Izuku showed off his new shoot-style and equipment as he saved All Might from a falling rock that came from Bakugo practice AP-shot move. Returning to their classroom, the stranger was there and waiting as he looked out the window, not paying any attention that Aizawa and the students had entered the room. "Eraserhead, or should I address you as Aizawa? Regardless, you don't mind if I play with your students for a bit? It'll be entertaining for you." Aizawa who was too tired of it all accepted and summoned forth his yellow sleeping bag as he dropped on the floor and instantly went to sleep.

Smiling underneath the mask, "May I ask why your class has a wild animal off its leash?" The stranger spoke, but the class wasn't sure who or what the person was referring to. Bakugo's eyes were twitching as he had an idea who this was, fumes could be seen coming from him as well as sparks in both of his hands as one of the students with sharp teeth and red hair attempted to stop the wild animal. "You have some FUCKEN NERVES TO CALL ME AN ANIMAL YOU BASTARD!" he yelled as he lunged at the stranger who quickly opened the window as the wind blew into the room at the pressure difference. "DIEEE!" Bakugo yelled angeredly. The stranger stepped at the last moment, in the next instance the class gasped and Aizawa had an eye open watching the whole scene going down. Bakugo missed and was completely outside of the class. It was for a moment at Bakugo realizing his mistake looking back and down seeing he was going to have a nasty fall despite the gravity defying moment.

Just as Bakugo was about to fall, the stranger grabbed onto the boy. "FUCK FUCK FUCK LET ME GO YOU ASSHOLE!@!" hearing Bakugo yelling as where the stranger had grabbed wasn't his shirt, instead he had opted for something particularly more sinister. Bakugo was being held up from a nasty fall from a three story building by his orange boxers as it was wedgied so far up his ass he could taste the cotton. "Oh you sure you wanna drop? It was a pretty nasty fall." the stranger taunted as Bakugo tried to activate his quirk to no avail for some odd reasons, he became begrudgingly quiet. Meanwhile his predicament gave his entire class a massive laugh, it was so funny for the students in fact that even his close friend the redhead Krisihima was rolling on the floor holding onto his guts which was in pain from the laughter.

Izuku who was watching this felt a sense of excitement. Loving the fact his Kacchan who had bullied him so much was getting exactly what he deserved. Bakugo was then lifted back into the classroom. As he was brought back in, everyone can see how stretched out his boxers had become and how red the pomeranian was from both embarrassment and anger. Meanwhile Aizawa was having a fun time watching his students being mildly tortured in his place. "Hmm, well I might as well finish this." the stranger said while still holding onto Bakugo's boxer as he stretched it completely over his head without ripping it. "Anyone got a bit of rope?" the stranger asked as everyone looked at Momo who was amused, but slightly worried about Bakugo's retaliation later was assured by Aizawa who told her to give him some. Settling Bakugo down in his seat after asking for where it was; his hands, legs, and body were bound to the chair as Bakugo screams to have some tape from Sero that covered his mouth preventing the angry blond to burst anyone else's ears.

Dusting his hands together, he motioned himself into an introductory pose with his hat held onto his chest and bent slightly forward, "Hello, I am Izuku Midoriya's guardian at the request of his mother's Inko Midoriya." he said in the most gentlemanly manner. He then motioned over to Aizawa and held several coffee bags of the same blend which read Noir Special, on them. Aizawa, seeing this instantly perked up and looked rapidly between the bag and stranger, then at his students before dashing off to make a cup of coffee without asking any question about it.

"Umm, I- c-can you pl-please tell me your name?" Izuku struggled to ask the person in front of him. "Oh I thought your mother already told you about me, it's Izushi.". Izuku cogs were spinning at rapid speed as that name rang a bell as he remembered his mother meeting someone who she would hope for him to meet with that same name. His thoughts were interrupted as a hand from Izushi was messing with Izuku hair. "Umm, Sir? Izushi-san how come you're wearing a mask?" Denki asked out of curiosity. "Oh this old thing, I was going to reveal it, but since Aizawa went somewhere to make his coffee and Nezu isn't here, I decided to wait. Sorry you will have to wait a little bit longer for it." He finished speaking. It was then the class heard a loud roar throughout the school, and a shattered cup. Everyone rushed towards the noise, but not without leaving the tied up Bakugo with them who had great difficulty moving due to his predicament as he earned laughs from 1-B and other students in the hallway.