Chapter 20: A Different Prespective

After more time had passed, everyone decided to mark up their question on the whiteboard and anticipate a response for each as the person in question never had a limit to it. Before answering, Izushi took out a flask that had been attached underneath his suit as he took a large sip, once he finished and a bit of the liquid can be seen spilling out his mouth in excess while the smell enriched the room in a strong woody alcoholic scent. Denki yelled out in a questioning tone, "IS THAT WHISKEY? AREN'T YOU TOO YOUNG FOR THAT?". The sly Izushi smiled and answered the two questions, "Yes, and No, also that two of your questions used up, please erase two of your choices from the list.". Realizing his mistake far too late as his classmate became furious with him as he was slapped across the face several times by Hagakure.

Bakugo who was thought to be knocked out for a while now raised a voice and asked if he can ask one, seeing the state of the kid, Izushi decided to give him a freebie. The first question, "When we first met, you didn't know who I was, why was that?" Bakugo asked in a civilized tone which was very unbecoming of him, which is possible he doesn't want to receive another treatment like he is currently in still. "Oh that simple, you didn't exist, I don't remember hearing your family name or your parents name either. They either never existed or died before I came to be." stating his answer so quickly and casually without a care in the world as everyone faces kept showing more shocked expression. Bakugo wasn't sure what he was expecting as an answer, but he wondered what caused this lookalike Deku in front of him to be like this.

The next question after much deliberation from the class, "Was any of us except for Bakugo not in your world and did you date any of us?" Hagakure asked. Seeing the two part question, when they were only allowed one Izushi smirked at the invisible girl causing an unseen blush. "The little grapist wasn't a student, the pretentious french boy there never existed either, miss reflective didn't either. As for who I went out with, Uraraka, Momo, Asui, and Todoroki. Longest one was Todoroki for 4 years." Izushi replied as everyone mentioned who dated him blushed to varying degrees.

"So that seems to be everyone, now let's mov-." he was interrupted by Todoroki, "What caused the relationship to end?" the boy asked in a monotone voice. Taking a deep breath, Izushi asked if he wanted to know the truth or the sugar coated version. Obviously asking for the real truth, Izushi had a very creepy smile on his face as he radiated malice and bloodlust throughout the entire room while taking another sip from his flask, "He stopped becoming useful, so I killed him.". An eye of shock can be seen from Todoroki, as everyone was shivering as if a cold atlantic gust had just entered the room, the brief malice and bloodlust gave them a blood constricting chill.

As the silence persisted as nobody in the room wanted to make a move at the sipping Izushi who seemed to have an infinite supply of alcohol on him like Nezu with his tea, Aizawa voiced his question as he was now awake from the sudden malice in the room. "Was there a league of villains in your world?", "No, I never cared much about organizing a group." he said nonchalantly as it caught Aizawa, Nezu and Izuku attention. Izuku quickly raised his hand as he was then selected, "Were you a hero?" he managed to ask without stuttering. A soft smile came up on Izushi's face, "No, I was quite the villain if I had to say so myself, but that was more after Japan was wiped off the map." he finished, shrugging his shoulders the fact he just said Japan ceased to exist. While the class erupted, Izuku was a bit frightened at who had been seeing his mother.

Nezu next asked his question, "How old are you, and since you seem to be willing to answer two part questions, my second part is; do you have any idea why you are in this world?", "First question, 25, and the second; all I remember was getting ambushed and impaled in more places than I could count. The next moment, I woke up in an alley in this world while my body reversed age back to 15, but everything else stayed the same.". Izuku now still had his two questions left as everyone looked at him.

Unsure of the nature of his double, Izuku asked the question that would probably calm his and everyone else's nerves in this high tension room. "Do you bear any ill will in this world?" Izuku asked with a determined look on his face. "Why should I?" Izushi answered Izuku's question with his own question before elaborating more. "I lived, killed, betrayed, and destroyed everything in my world, why would I need or want to do it again here? Plus this isn't my world, it's your right? Since I am here, I plan to just take it easy and chill while occasionally going out and cleaning up the place of lowlife cartels, I'm sure you all heard the news by now." Everyone in the class taking a deep breath and letting the air flow out of them as they felt the tension in the room leaves, Izuku was the most satisfied person as his words seem to be true since he hasn't done anything to harm anyone outside of roughing up Kacchan.

"You got one left, Izuku." Izushi said. Peering out the window looking at the rest of UA and beyond, the view of the built building and the vegetation was a beautiful sight to be seen as Izushi never really looked at his environment in a casual fashion. "What is your real name?" Everyone in the class seemed to be confused, Bakugo included as they only thought Izushi was his real name, but Izuku guessed instead that it was an alias. Sighing, Izushi kept looking at the window before turning around facing the class, "Don't blame me if you get scared, it's, Izuku Shigaraki, ie Izu-Shi for short." he said with a deadpan look with no emotion left in his eyes. Aizawa upon hearing that readied his scarf for an attack, "Attack me, Eraserhead, and your head goes flying." Izushi said while taking more of the whiskey in the flask.