Chapter 7: Badass Deku?

After the Sports Festival had ended, a new announcement was made to the students. Aizawa announces the internship program that they would need to shadow a pro-hero. Izuku and the rest of the class had a lot to think about who to take. Meanwhile Aizawa couldn't get the familiar voice out of his head from the other night when he had that amazing cup of coffee. Hearing Izuku spoke, Aizawa raised an eyebrow, but kept silent as he was too confused at how the little green bean would be able to make such a magnificent blend of coffee or let alone be able to drink it straight black without gagging from the bitterness from his childish palate.

Once classes had ended, Izuku did his best and completely avoided making any form of contact with Bakugo out of fear of another random beating. Too bad for him, Bakugo would pick on him daily whenever he can get away with it, the most common form of torture that Bakugo had resorted to was forcing Deku to sit in class while wearing a shirt made underneath by his stretched out briefs . Which was wedgied up from both sides crushing his manhood, as they rested through his arm and onto his shoulder. Being completely hidden underneath his shirt and school uniform. Bakugo would smirk everytime he noticed Deku made an unnatural jerk or the constant attempt at readjusting himself as he enjoyed the fact that the nerd is in pain as it was very pleasing to his overinflated ego.

Meanwhile, the girls such as Mina, Uraraka, Jiro, Momo, and Asui decided to go out together to the mall for some fun. They had also invited Hagakure, but she declined as she was busy with something else. The girls were going store to store enjoying their time together and having a blast. Trying out different dresses, eating food, or gossiping among themselves; it was then some petty criminals who stole a bag full of jewelry while being followed by the mall cops would quickly grab each one of the girls and hold them hostage at knifepoint.

From a fun cheerful time together, it turns into a potential life or death situation for the heroes in training students. Having no practical experience in what to do in such a situation, the girls could do nothing, but wait for help to arrive.

Finishing his bacon pizza at the food court, our mysterious teen made his way through the mall only to see a bit of commotion going on and later a hostage situation had arisen. Looking at the hostages to some of the young girls that should be his age, he let out a deep sigh. 'I swear, every single time I go out in public, something like this always happens.' was a thought that came to his mind as if something was pulling the strings in the background.

The girls were scared at what to do as it had been a few minutes passed now. A figure stealthy made his way closer to the criminals who were holding the hostages. "Would you mind letting the pretty little dolls go, or would you rather die here and now?" a somber voice came out behind the criminal who was holding Uraraka hostage. Both hostages, bystanders, and the criminals were shocked. The criminal tried turning around to face the figure, but in doing so drew blood on Uraraka's neck. Taking that as an answer, "Ah so you lot have chosen death." the voice spoke once again with a terrifying smile on his face.

The teen knew he couldn't actually kill the criminals, but he was going to make their life miserable from then on at the very least. In a swift moment, his hand grasped onto the criminal's neck and he started squeezing the air out of him until he had blacked out. Unable to breath and from the sudden attack, the criminal instinctively let go of the weapon and the hostage in order to fight his assailant. After the criminal was taken out, the other criminals lost their composure for a brief moment. In those few moments another criminal received several powerful, but quick jabs to his sides as well as a swift kick to the back of his head which slammed him against the wall knocking him out.

The three other robbers were backing away and pressing the knives closer towards their hostage. The girls at this point still haven't managed to have a clear look at their savior as he went on and beat the living shit out of the three remaining criminals until they were unconscious. To make sure these 5 lowlifes never hurt anyone else and give them an early grave, the teen made physical contact with their knocked out bodies to perform a little trick.

The girls who were coughing out from the tight grips from the criminals were given a hand out by the stranger. "Are you pretty dolls alright?" asked by the stranger. The one who received the hand turned out to be Uraraka as she took the hand and was gently lifted up from the floor. Raising her eyes she notices the stranger's fancy attire and his fancy fedora he was wearing, it was until her eyes connected the dots when she saw his face she was in shock and a mixture of emotion ran through her mind at the speed of light. While she was too stunned at what she saw, the stranger went and helped the other girls up, all of whom had similar reactions.

"Deku-kun is that really you!!" Uraraka shouted in both a mixture of panic and fluster. "Who's Deku? Sorry miss, you might have mistaken me for someone else." the stranger replied. "Deku-kun are you feeling alright?" Momo asked as she too was shocked and very confused at what she saw in front of him. The stranger gave a similar reply to them, before leaving them. Moving out of sight while waving them goodbye as the girls were still in the state of utter shock and awe, Mina let out her thoughts out loud, "Hot.". The moment that one single word was spoken, all the girls' faces blushed immediately at the person who they thought was the sweet child of their class.