Chapter 6: Noir Special

It was the dead of night, nothing interesting really occurred. Eraserhead, also known as Aizawa the teacher of class 1-A, was on his nightly patrol as an underground hero. Feeling the fatigue of performing both a night job and teaching in the morning when he should be sleeping, his body craved real rest. Instead of turning in early for the night, Eraserhead headed to an underground bar where heroes, occasional villains, or just simply night owls would show up for a drink.

The bar was considered as a neutral zone as the owner of the bar has a strict rule that both villains and heroes must abide by, or else they will be black listed. The bar owner even hired former strong convicts as bodyguards. The bar was also a favorite gathering spot for information gathering or intel trading, because not all criminals like each other and would prefer to be able to purposely screw their rivals in whatever means they can, while the heroes would get all the benefit without as much work.

Eraserhead enters the bar while looking around the room with his goggles still covering his eyes. He surveys the room and tries to listen in on the conversation to see if there is any spicy intel he can gain. Sitting on the bar stool, without ordering anything yet. A cup of hot coffee made it way in front of the man the moment he sat down. Confused, Eraserhead told the bartenders that he hadn't ordered yet. Despite not ordering, every single time Eraserhead showed up he always asked for the exact same thing, strong black coffee. One of the new bartenders spoke up, "Have a taste, it is my personal blend. If you don't like it then we give you your usual and you won't have to pay for that one.".

Eraserhead, who was too tired to notice the similar voice to one of his students who just talked right in front of him, opened the hot cup of coffee lid and was blasted with the rich aroma of high class coffee. Unable to resist, he took his first sip and his eyes popped open as he felt wide awake underneath his goggles. The flavor was in another realm entirely compared to all the coffee he had ever tasted before. Taking his sweet time enjoying the coffee, he was interrupted by one of the other bartenders sliding him a note which was the bill as they had taken that he is in love with the drink. Eraserhead looked at the bill seeing the price of the drink was 4x what he normally paid for, astonished, but for such quality he is more than happy to throw all his savings away if he can keep drinking more. On a closer inspection of the bill, the drink name was called, "Noir Special".

Checking the drink menu for this so-called drink, it had an ironic description on it. "Noir Special - A rich dark roast blend of coffee that will satisfy those with the blackest of heart. | Custom Order by Gray". As Eraserhead finishes the coffee he hears the familiar voice spoken out. "My shift is over, good night guys!" followed by other bartenders saying, "Night, Gray have a safe trip home.". Eraserhead who finished his drink was confused at the voice he heard and the fact he wanted to know more about this Gray, quickly paid for his drink and stormed out the door looking both ways. To his disappointment, the person he was looking for seemingly had vanished into thin air as he couldn't find anyone on the street even from a vantage point. 'Damn, that was a great cup of coffee.' was the only thought left in his mind for that night.