Chapter 18: EHHH?! 4/4

Dashing through the hall to outside, while carrying on a rope. Class 1-A made it outside where they saw Nezu being backed into a corner as a very large tiger which was one of the escaped zoo animals. Nezu's instinct took over as he cowarded and braced himself against the big cat in front of him, while the tiger slowly approached him. The students wanted to save their principal, but none were equipped or knew how to fight a dangerous wild animal like a tiger before.

Izushi carefreely walked past the frozen students towards the tiger who turned around from sensing someone getting closer. The tiger pounced on the Izushi as one of the students yelled, "LOOK OUT!". Izushi blocked the bite with his left arm as the tiger tries to sink it teeth into his flesh, in the next moment an ominous bloodlust radiated from Izushi, but it was only felt by the tiger and Nezu, but someone like Tokoyami despite being a bird, he was still human which mean he did not felt the pressure the other two did. The tiger instantly felt that it was biting into something far far more dangerous then it had thought, but like many other times it couldn't move from its spot. Instead the tiger can be seen shaking and Nezu's teeth were rattling as his whole body too was shaking like the tiger.

"Bad kitty. Down." Izushi said and immediately the tiger backed down and showed its submission toward the superior being in front of it. Izushi reached over the tiger with the arm that was bitten, as the tiger closed its eyes thinking it was going to die, but instead the tiger melted. The tiger melted in pleasure as he was receiving scratches and belly rubs from Izushi as all the tension in the air disappeared and Koda, who can speak and understand animals, was visibly shaken. "Koda-kun, let's keep this between us shall we?" he said while blasting a pure bloodlust and malice at the student. "YES SIR!" Koda yelled then quickly covered his mouth which surprised his class as it was the first time the soft spoken boy yelled so loudly.

After the dramatic event had subsided and the tiger was returned to the zoo after calling for the wildlife officers, but not before letting everyone play with the tiger and how adorable it was when it wasn't trying to eat you. Nezu was still shaken up from the ordeal. Meanwhile a complaining Bakugo was drawing attention since it's been a while since his situation. Izushi decided he had enough and untied the kid, but not before swiftly cracking him between his legs. The rest of the boys gulped at what they witnessed and backed away from the stranger in fear they might be next.

It was now that Aizawa came back seeing the state of Nezu and whatever happened to Bakugo while enjoying his delicious cup of tea. They all returned to the classroom, while Izushi was carrying Nezu and combing him as if he was a pet to him instead of the school principal.

After returning and everyone settling down, Todoroki was nice enough to produce some ice and Sero used some tape to make a makeshift ice bag for Bakugo's major injury. Bakugo regained a bit of consciousness from his ordeal as he held onto the bag tightly, feeling dizzy and unable to really move his leg from both the pain of the injury and the fact he was still in an atomic wedgie. Nezu finally calmed down and wrote himself a mental note to figure out who the hell this person was because he felt the same level of evil as the one fighting AFO during the Kamino Incident, despite being so far away.

"Ok, seems like everyone has calmed down, I suppose you all want to see who is underneath this mask right?" he questioned the class as they all nodded. Izushi placed his right hand onto his mask while Izuku, who was having cold sweat running down his face in anticipation of seeing who this person his mother trusted so much looked like. Placing his hand on the mask, the mask unfolds itself as it retreats from the back of his skull revealing lush, dark green forest hair. Finally taking off the mask to reveal his face. "EEEEHHHHHH?!!$#@$!" The entire room erupted so loudly it had drawn the attention of 1-B and the fake vampire over. Bakugo witnessing this confirmed his thought, 'Damn, nerd IS multiplying.' he finished before fading away feeling tired and snoozing away.