Chapter 3: Who the fuck are you?

A few days had passed, Izuku and the rest of 1-A performed their quirk assessment test at the demand of Aizawa. The class had also gone through All Might's terrible teaching method that almost killed a student, while making the other student into a murderer. Needless to say, he was reprimanded by both Aizawa and Nezu for his reckless teaching.

The class bell rang which signaled the end of class; both Izuku and Bakugo haven't talked to each other since yesterday's hero vs villain training. Bakugo who left before Izuku could make a move to talk to him felt saddened by their strained relationship.

Walking on the street towards his home, Bakugo was still tilted that Deku had outplayed him during their match. His ego was further hurt by the fact that the person who he viewed as useless managed to beat him. It didn't help that there were other students, namely the candy cane boy who froze the entire building in an instant.

Hands inside his pocket, walking onward, he bumped into the back of somebody who just got out of a store. "Watch it asshole!" he yelled at the stranger. As he looked up to see who it was, Bakugo was left confused. Standing before him was the exact same Deku that he just saw back at UA, but instead of wearing the school uniform he was in a standard dress shirt with tie, and black dress pants. This Deku was also carrying a plastic bag which seemed to be filled with bottles of alcohol.

"How about you watch it, you blind fucken dumb blond!" as the teen spoke with venom laced in the last part of his sentence the most. Bakugo who is hearing this was in a state of extreme bewilderment, for the fact that the innocent useless deku cursed and insulted him all in one sentence without batting an eye or showing the least bit of fear. Unable to make a comeback from his bewilderment as his mouth was left open, the teen started leaving with another statement, "Exactly my point, dumb blond.". This snapped Bakugo out of his trans state, as he reached to grab onto the shoulder of the teen.

"Who the FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR TALKING TO, YOU FUCKEN USELESS NERD, DO YOU WANNA DIEEEEEE?" Bakugo started screaming at the top of his lungs which drew a crowd of bystanders to the displeasurement of the teen. Bakugo goes on an insulting rant as he looked like a maniac to the bystanders who were watching. "Will you SHUT THE FUCK UP?" yelled the teen. "First of all, I don't know who the shit you are and why you're off your damn leash you shitty pomeranian, go back to the animal shelter where you belong you little rabid MUTT. Do me a favor and stuff yourself with chocolate, the world will thank you for it!!!", finishing his insult the crowd went wild at the roasting the blond just received.

In the next moment, the teen with his spare hand grabbed Bakugo's hand which was still grabbing his shoulder and forcefully pulled them off. The grip strength was intense as Bakugo felt a sharp pain coursing through the hand he was being held by. Distracted by the pain, Bakugo was left wide open as the teen launched a fast kick directly between his legs, hitting the blond as he was knocked out holding onto his balls. The lads in the crowd instinctively held on their own as they saw the terrifying kick. The teen put on his sunglasses and started walking away, "Later folks, just ignore that cracked nut case.".

Needless to say, Bakugo is going to fucken murder Izuku the next day. Unfortunately for him, USJ will be tomorrow.