Chapter 14: Request Accepted

After the home visits, All Might reported his result and had a meeting with Nezu who called Aizawa in with him. All Might said that Izuku's mother, Inko Midoriya, is willing to allow her son to participate in the dorm system on the condition that she is given an all access pass for the guardian that she had in mind. Upon hearing this both the Chimera, and Caterpillar raised an eyebrow at such a condition.

"Did you ask who the guardian was?" Aizawa in a sleepy tired voice asked All Might who flinched, giving away the answers as he stuttered out a no. Sighing at his regret of not just joining the man in his home visit to make sure it would be dealt with in one go, voices his annoyance.

"So she didn't mention who the guardian was at all?" Nezu asked while sipping on his cup of tea with the reply of "No." from All Might. "Any idea who it might be? Like a cousin, sibling, family friend, etc?" Nezu continued to inquire to which All Might denied every part, but specifically said that Izuku was an only child. Which only raised more questions for the three in the room.

After some deliberation, Nezu asked another question, "So how serious was she about this request?" to All Might reply as it has to be filled or Izuku would no longer attend UA. Taking in another sip of his self refilling cup of tea thinking to himself until, "Well, aside from the uncertainty. I doubt she has any ill will against UA, and if she trusts someone we don't know even more than you Yagi. I think it's a checkmate for us.". Nezu admitted defeat outloud to a very concerned mother's strange request. Aizawa raised his voice for the security concern since they didn't know who it was and if she wasn't being manipulated by someone to gain access to UA.

"You're still shaken up with the encounter with that masked figure who showed up and fought that man and defeated him. Am I right that you're worried who that might've been?" Nezu spoke to Aizawa to check on him since he has been extra anxious ever since the Kamino Incident. Nezu acknowledges the request of Inko Midoriya and he is willing to take all the responsibility with the decision. Thus ending the argument, giving Aizawa a little bit less work to stress over, but his curiosity of finding out the unknown still eludes him on who this guardian for his problem child is supposed to be.

A day later, All Might visited the Midoriya household again; he planned to just give them the mail in person, but was invited in. Failing to deny their kind nature, he came in for some coffee as he handed them an envelope containing the all access card. Opening the envelope immediately, the two were surprised it all was done so fast. Inko thanked All Might for trusting her with something as important as this.

A day later, Izushi received a call from Inko that she needed to ask him for a favor from the times they previously talked about Izuku. Having a bad idea where this might lead, he accepted anyway because he couldn't say no to the mother-like lady.