Chapter 4: Pissed off Bakugo

After the incident at USJ, Bakugo was still pissed at what happened the other day, but he was more so confused at who he met. The person looked exactly like the nerd, but acted in the complete opposite way. It was like there were two of the nerds, thinking about it sent a shiver down his spine as he thought that Deku might be multiplying. Brushing off the idea as a hoax, he still couldn't understand how the nerd was so strong, yet wore a completely different set of clothes despite it being only 15 minutes on his walk home from UA. Not to mention the fact he cursed, the nerd cursed at him in public without a shred of his usual scaredy cat self.

All this thinking was giving Bakugo a headache, it was then he received a text on his phone.

Izuku, who was worn out from the event of USJ, was resting on his bed at the comfort of his home. However, during the whole day during class and during USJ, he couldn't help being shaken up. It wasn't so much the part of the villains or the crazy monster that the villain refers to as Nomu that scared him. No, it was the fact that Bakugo constantly gave him the stink eye, while glaring at him with a intention to murder him a hundred times worse than when they were in junior high.

Despite his own fear, Izuku went ahead and texted him to see if he wanted to talk, but as soon as he sent the text, his mother called him down for lunch.

Receiving the text, Bakugo raised an eyebrow, but smiled to which he texted back that they can talk during school. Izuku who later looked back to notice a reply was surprised that Bakugo actually texted him back, with an actual reply no less. Feeling both a sense of happiness and dread all at once, Izuku can't decide if he should be happy that his Kacchan is talking to him again or if he is going to turn into his punching bag again.

A week passed since USJ, all the students were back in class and gossiping among each other, while some wondered who would be their substitute teacher. It was then a mummy entered the class causing some of the girls to scream in fright before realizing it was their teacher. One of the students expressed their concern to which Aizawa brushed it off as being part of a hero's job.

Class went normal, Aizawa announced the sports festival was coming up which pumped the class in excitement. Class had ended, but two students were the last to leave. Bakugo signaled Izuku to follow him, they both walked to an area in the field where no cameras would find them.

"Kac-", was all Izuku managed to make out as he received a punch in the gut, followed by a kick into his groin as Bakugo said, "THIS IS FOR HUMILIATING ME IN PUBLIC YOU PIECE OF SHIT DEKU!". Izuku who was receiving the beating from a muscled up Bakugo was crying from the pain, he didn't know what Bakugo was on about since he did none of those things. He tried to plead, but Bakugo being the stubborn idiot he is, refuses to listen. After 15 minutes of beating had passed, Izuku was left with bruises all around his torso hidden underneath his shirt. His underwear was left in shreds as Bakugo wedgied him to all the high heaven leaving the green bean commando.

Finally somewhat satisfied, Bakugo left the nerd in a pool of his own tears as he walked home. Izuku, after some time had passed, brought up the strength to recompose himself the best that he could and weakly walk home.