Chapter 16: EHHH?! 2/4

Izuku, with a shocked face, ran after the stranger, but to no avail as they were already gone from view in an instant. Izuku wanted to see who this guardian that his mother seemed to have so much trust in was, but missed his opportunity to meet him. Izuku would head to the support team class and meet Mei where he would request some upgrades to his costume.

Taking a stroll around UA as he bumped into the chimera who was running over to him. The two stopped in their tracks and ended up having a staring contest as neither side refused to move up until Class 1-B walked up behind Nezu and the fake vampire checked what was up with his boss.

As Nezu was speaking to the fake vampire, Izushi walked up behind Nezu and picked him up like a fluffy plushie, setting him onto his shoulder as if he was a parrot. Without a word, Izushi left with the satanic white rat on his shoulder to the dismay of 1-B having literally no clue what was happening and who the stranger was. As they walked away from the crowd of students, Izushi spoke up, "How about some tea? My treat.". Nezu's ultimate weakness was exposed to the stranger, feeling like he was baited while resisting; Izushi raised his suitcase up towards Nezu and told him to have a sniff. Instantly he was hooked and they ended up in his office, 'Hook, Line, Sinker.' Izushi thought.

Back at Nezu's office, the two were alone as Izushi opened up his suitcase revealing several of the same blend of coffee and two types of tea blend. The aroma which came from the suitcase was overwhelming for Nezu as if it was some kind of drug. Izushi prepares the hot water at the perfect temperature as well as the perfect pouring angle and the perfect amount of water as if he was a tea enthusiast like Nezu was. Placing two cups in front of Nezu, of both blends of tea. Nezu took the one on the right which had captivated him all so much and enjoyed every last drop of it as the two sat there still in silence. Nezu not paying attention that he was the only one that was drinking as the stranger refuses to show a single bit of his physical features to the rat.

The cup on the left this time, reminded him of the tea he had at the cafe where someone had recommended it to him, but it's been so long ago that his memory was foggy on the detail of the person with the only notable feature the person had was green hair much like one particular student. The silence continued, but a motion from the stranger was made. Nezu felt a sensation of pleasure both from the tea he was consuming, and the fact the stranger was combing his white fur. Somehow unknown to Nezu, the stranger managed to soothe his white fur back to its pristine fluffy uniformed self. Nezu felt like he was in heaven. "So do you trust me now?" the stranger asked while continuing to comb the rat white hair.

After some time had gone by, the visitor had already left on his own accord, while the staff visited their boss who all noticed his pristine white fur was even more brilliant than before. Nezu couldn't help, but constantly felt his fur as it felt so nice being back to the way it was. The staff brought up the topic of the strange visitor, to which Nezu told them that he had fully trusted the gentleman to their shock. Meanwhile, Recovery Girl was suspicious of Nezu being awfully casual about a masked stranger to which he told his reasoning which dismayed Recovery Girl and the rest of the staff. "You stupid rat, you're trusting them after they pampered you and gave you some tea?!" to Nezu's defense, he explained the nature of how the tea was prepared and how much work it took that normal people couldn't understand which he was right. Seemingly lost on Nezu easy trusting of the stranger as the rat refused to budge from his high opinion of the visitor, the staff gave up.