Chapter 25 (Bonus): Very Painful Advices

AN: While I finished the book and am more or less satisfied with it. The mention of a whole training regime for Izuku, but never diving into it, has been scratching my brain for a while as I upload the next chapter each day. I thought originally to put this somewhere in the main story, but never really could figure where to shove it. So instead, I am giving it to you here as a bonus chapter/side story. Enjoy!

This takes place right after Chapter 22.

After Izuku and Bakugo were freed from their homeroom teacher's punishment for their unauthorized brawl. Izushi wanted to have a talk about Izuku's current abilities, and to be quite frank it was very surprising to him how weak his hero version was. Entering into the dorm, as the other students waved to greet him, while he waved back and blew a few air kisses at the girls on his way to Izuku's room causing the girls to fawn over him. Knocking on the door a few times which Izuku responded by opening his door.

Swiftly in one motion as the door was opening, Izushi pushed the door aside and made his way in before Izuku managed to fully open the door. Izushi's forceful entrance caused the door to swing quickly and caused Izuku to lose balance and swung with the door as it slammed into his face while the door knob jab his gut causing him to double over in pain. "Seriously, you're actually in pain from just that?" Izushi spoke cluelessly, while helping Izuku to his feet. "What was that for?" Izuku said while still holding onto his stomach where the door knob had slammed into.

"Just judging you.." "Judging me? For What?" "Do you want the truth or the sugarcoated version?" Izushi responded in a very cold tone devoid of any warmth causing Izuku to stiffen up. Izushi relaxed himself, with both hands behind his back and looked directly at Izuku who stared back unsure of what was going on. Izushi simply smiled, but in a brief moment as the two looked at each other, Izushi left hand quickly slashes Izuku neck, cheeks, and forehead in a very shallow cut. After the slashes, Izushi held the knife out as he dropped a drop of crimson onto Izuku's lap from the tip of the knife.

Izuku was still racking his mind around what just had happened, but reacted when he saw the knife and instinctively took a defensive position inside of the room. "Tch. 4 seconds. I could have killed you 3 times with that first attack." Izushi stated as he tapped on his own neck, cheeks, and forehead to tell Izuku where he was wounded from. Izuku was sweating from the sudden attack that he wasn't expecting, but only just realized the reality of what Izushi said before about being a villain from a different world and how damn good he was. Still stunned from the shock of the attack, Izuku held his position. "Oi, Earth to Deku!" Izushi said as he threw one of the All Might action figure at his little brother causing Izuku to snap out of his trance and quickly catches the limited collector figure to avoid it being damage before blasting out a earful of complaints at how he just barges in and tried to attack him.

"That's because you're weak, and naive." the simple words stung at Izuku as he quickly shut up, and looked down slightly depressed. "I can fix the weak part, but the naivety is on you to figure it out." Izushi said, causing Izuku to look up in confusion which frustrated Izushi. 'Do I really need to spell it out for this kid?' he thought, "I am saying, I can help you get STRONGER. So do you want it or not?". Izuku's eyes sparkle at the idea of getting stronger and potentially having greater control of OFA. "I take it as a yes?" Izushi said while Izuku was nodding repeatedly.

"First thing first, show me one of your hands and get something to bite on." Izushi said as he confuses Izuku. Izuku grabbed one of his shirts and put it in his mouth while showing his right arm to Izushi. Izushi took his arm, and opened up his brother's hand while using his own quirk to look through Izuku's internal structure as he notices several malfunctions and potentially permanent injuries from his brother's previous usage of OFA reckless uses. Letting out a sigh, as he spoke, "So I am going to give you a gift from me to you, but it is going to hurt like hell. Ready?" to which Izuku nodded albeit a bit hesitant as he wasn't sure what was going to happen.