Chapter 10: Inko Midoriya

After many days had passed and the students finished their final exam. They were to prepare themselves for a camping trip alongside 1-B. Now from the interrogation last chapter, a question was brought up in some of your mind: How did nobody record the scene with their phone of this imposter Deku? Well to answer that while breaking the fourth wall a bit, they were too shocked at the fast moving event to realize anything, and it was something they believe to have known in the case of what they knew at the time. Everything happened within a few minutes or some amount of seconds, and when the teen left, it pretty much vanished in thin air. Now that out of the way, back to the story.

As both classes were preparing the clothes, 1-A had their trip to the mall where Deku was held hostage and received a bit of questioning from Tomura. In another place; a grocery store to be precise. A plump mother was gathering various ingredients into her cart so she can make a final meal with her son before he goes off to a summer camp for a few days.

As she pushed her cart along the way, and reading out her list of items she needed to get, her cart ended up bumping into someone else's. Quickly apologizing for her error as her very humble personality dictates, she received a far too familiar voice as a response. "Pardon me, madam, it was my fault for not looking." spoken in a very gentle tone the stranger who was just a teen said. "Izuku?" Inko said with a questioning tone. With a slightly surprised look on his face, the teen looked back at the woman and examined her, noting the fact they looked similar to each other. However he has no recollection of ever meeting her, despite knowing his name by his appearance.

"Izuku, aren't you supposed to be at the mall with your classmate to prepare for your summer camp? Also honey, why are you talking like that?" Inko inquired about the teen. To the teen dismay as he seems to find himself in quite the pickle realizing this woman is supposed to be his mother, or rather this world of him, mother. Unable to make a comeback to ward her off, Inko took the initiative and grabbed on to who she thought was her son and off they went shopping for ingredients.

Unable to think of a good excuse to leave, he continues helping her shop with absolutely no idea how her real son is supposed to act. He cursed his predicament, however being with this lady despite her being much more plump than the picture which he remembered he had as a kid of her, shopping with her felt relaxing and even fun for him.

Once the two finished shopping, Inko dragged her "son" home with her, as he helped by carrying all the groceries for her. Opening the door, the place was unknown to the teen as he had never been in the place before, but trying his best to blend in, he followed her step at where she was putting away the groceries. Inko suggested that since it was getting close to dinner, she would start preparing. Which cause our teen to internally scream at his predicament, on the one hand he wanted to taste her cooking and enjoys her peaceful loving aura that she naturally emits, while at the same time, he do not want to meet his double for all the confusion it would cause and possibly scare the person who was being all so very kind to him right now.

As luck would have it for him or potentially some indirect karma, Inko's phone rang. Our teen who was just sitting on the couch minding his own business as he just observed his surrounding environment at the various decorations. Instinctively picking it up, she heard, "Hey mom, I'll be home in an hour.". The simple statement and voice was without a doubt her son, but her son was sitting on the couch right in front of her. Panicked, she just told him that she will see him then. Inko was scared and on the verge of tears as she didn't know who was in front of her despite their appearance the same as her son's voices as well.

Sensing the distress of negative energy, our teen let out a sigh cursing his damnable luck before speaking up, "So... that was your real son wasn't it...? So can I leave now madam?". No response was given, so he took the initiative and walked towards the door, twisting the knob as he was about to open. "Wait! Who are you, and why do you look just like my son Izuku?" Inko asked in a worrying voice while a bit frightened at the person who she let in her house. "It's probably best if you just forget about me, ignorance is a bliss after all, Miss." he said, opening the door, for it to shut right back to being close.

A resolved look was on Inko as she wanted to know who this was, which was quite brave for her, but it would seem her motherly instinct kicked in and the fact that the stranger seemed to wish no ill will upon her. The teen becoming increasingly more uncomfortable by the sudden confrontation started shying away, avoiding direct eye contact with Inko. After some silence, he resigned himself to her questioning. After a brief 30 minutes of talking, the teen left, but not before being invited to come back when her son wasn't around to have a taste of her cooking.

He simply smiled at the kind gesture, and left. After another 30 minutes had passed, Izuku had arrived home and greeted his mother who seemed to be in a great mood. He asked why she hung up so quickly when he called, to receive a surprising response, "Oh I had a surprise visitor. I think you might learn a few things from him once you meet him.". "Oh really, what's his name?" "He said it was, Izu-Shi."