Chapter 15: EHHH?! 1/4

Ever since the Kamino Incident with the ominous aura which radiated from the demonic figure in the battle, the nearby animals instinctively felt the danger and broke out of their designated shelters. The zookeepers and wildlife teams are in progress of finding the loose wild animals that are somewhere within Japan. One such zoo just so happened to be near UA, and Nezu who was a type of animal felt the same. His fine hair has been stiffed and refuses to conform from the feeling of that night.

On a morning where the sun was shining, and not a single cloud was in the sky. A peculiar figure was walking in the street donning a white mask which covered not only his face, but hid his hair as well. The gentleman, albeit short, also was wearing a black trilby hat with a white sweatband. The stranger dressed in a standard black and white business suit, with a very simple black tie, and sporting a standard leather black dress shoe. He walked on the street while carrying a metal suitcase in his left hand.

'I can't believe I'm doing this.' the short statured gentleman thought. As he approaches the gate of UA; he also observes the architecture as if it reminded him of an old memory. Taking in a deep breath before hitting the intercom button to state his business. Upon hitting the intercom, a voice rang out as the familiar voice of a very obsessive white rat can be heard from the otherside.

Nezu, who was in his office sipping his tea while constantly attempting to groom his white fur back to their normal condition, was interrupted by an alert at the front gate. Upon closer inspection the suspicious figure pressed on the intercom, and Nezu as best he could asked them for their reason to be at the school. To his surprise the stranger brought out the All Access card that was granted to Inko Midoriya at her specific request. Taking great interest in the stranger despite his uncomfortable state, he welcomed the stranger in, but asked for him to wait so he could fetch a staff to guide him through.

Aizawa who was with All Might in one of the indoor training facilities received a call from Nezu which required his presence at the front gate to guide in a visitor who had Inko's card which Nezu gave. Taking the order from his boss, the sleep deprived zombie made his way to the front gate.

Standing by the gate after Nezu unlocked it from his office, the gentleman which we all already know by now as Izushi was attempting his best to be patient, which utterly failed as he was checking his watch every few minutes and tapping his foot like he had somewhere else to go.

Aizawa, who was walking up to the front gate while wishing he had another cup of coffee, notices the stranger who had his face covered. The short man was looking at his watch and showing obvious signs that he lacked patience. Finally reaching the gate as he looked at the stranger more closely in a very suspicious manner. "I assume you're my escort?" the gentleman said plainly in a somber voice. Aizawa didn't feel like dealing with this right now, so instead of replying he turned his back and signaled the stranger to follow him.

The two walked together as Izushi had a better look at the inside of UA, remembering all sorts of things, mostly bad things he did. The two were pretty much silent as neither tried to conjure up a conversation. Aizawa finally arrived back at the training facility where his students were trying to find their ultimate attack of sorts.

The noise in the room was very loud, but despite that the staff and visitor can speak to each other just fine. Being a keen observer like his counterpart, Izushi has some questions for their teaching method as the way he sees it, things were very inefficient. There was seemingly no standard in the teaching since everyone has a different quirk which made it hard to standardize their training. Regardless, Izushi's opinion would be to have them learn the standard advanced close combat martial arts before letting them loose in throwing their head at an imaginary brick wall to come up with an ultimate move with only vague hints given to them.

"Is this the best your students can produce?" the stranger tone changes to one of sarcasm and taunting. All Might and the other teachers such as Ectoplasm heard the comment, but the students did not. Both took notice of this suspicious guest that Aizawa brought in. "Well yes, they are still kids after all." said one of the Ectoplasm clones who moved closer to the stranger. Letting out a sigh, "This is why, I never will understand the hero's system. You expect them to fight grown ups? Who for the most part are willing to kill another person, while they probably could never hold the resolve to do something similar if a situation arises." he stated his opinion clearly on where he stands. "If you want to raise heroes to be an actual deterrent to villains, you guys are doing it wrong and in fact heroes society produces the best villains there is, all the hypocrisy and discrimination is quite the motivator for these new up and coming villains with powerful resolve." he added leaving the three teachers speechless without an ability to counter his point.

Back inside of Nezu's office, he watched the movements through the many cameras and hidden cameras scattered all over the school. Following Aizawa and the visitor all the way to where Class 1-A was training. Hearing the stranger speak the way he did, he felt the anger and venom with every word spoken. The stranger viewpoint of how the current society looks was very interesting to Nezu, enough that he left his office and made his way quickly to where they were.

After a long training session, Ectoplasm told the students that it was time for their break which many cheered for. They were all about to leave, but they noticed a strange visitor near the teachers. Seeing that he was attracting attention, Izushi moved his hat down covering his face despite the mask already doing that job as he walked out of the room at a fast pace. "Who was that sensei?" Izuku asked Aizawa, to which the tired man gave a response, "That apparently is your guardian."