Chapter 5: Spectator

The UA Sport Festival is here, many heroes and what not had gathered to watch the exciting school event, but due to a random previous encounter with a dumb blond who seem to know who our mysterious teen is, despite the teen having absolutely no clue who the blond was had made him taken extra precautionary steps. Thanks to his powerful quirk that had been awakened through the many deadly fights he had, he shifted his physical appearance to some random person from the many victims that fell at his hand throughout the time he was in this world.

The teen watches the students gather, and notices something that has been on his mind, but seeing it in person confirmed his suspicion. There was another Izuku who looked exactly like him. Observing this Izuku, the teen thought to himself, 'Good god, does that make me look like a complete wuss. Although... I still look good.' as he checks himself out and thinks other obscene dirty thoughts.

Present Mic announced the start of the obstacle course, which gone by with minimal enjoyment for the teen, but he was happy that this naive version of himself was at least creatively smart at problem solving; hinting at the fact Izuku used a metal piece from one of the 0 pointer as a sled and a stack of mines to propel him forward. As the crowd was cheering, our teen was just munching down on a bucket of fried chicken with delight.

Leaving his seat because he ran out of snacks, he missed the entire second event. The teen walked up to many different stalls and was carrying a stack of various food, anywhere from soba to pizza. He ate like a monster, but he tipped the vendor generously. On his way back, he overheard a conversation between two familiar voices, one of which belonged to the flaming hot trashcan that left a bad taste in everybody's mouth and the other was his son, Shoto Todoroki. Hearing the content of what they were talking about, the teen felt slightly regretful at the insult he used on his enemy, but figured it was a different world with different possible people so he just brushed it off like usual.

Heading back to his seat, with a mountain of food he was carrying. There was so much that even Present Mic had to acknowledge the stack of food, "HOLY, ARE YOU GONNA EAT ALL THAT BY YOURSELF KID?!". The teen only nodded as he continued to munch on the food completely ignoring the fact the cameras were on him and his food mountain. The teen was too engrossed in enjoying freshly cooked food to bother with the attention he was getting.

Watching from a different spot in the audience, the hero Fat Gum was staring at the teen with all the food and felt ashamed of himself, for the fact that he couldn't even eat that much let alone without becoming even fatter which wouldn't be a downside outside of getting new custom being made to fit him. Fat Gum was in awe at the monstrous appetite of the teen.

Finally, the final event of the Sports Festival was starting. Watching the various students being matched up against each other, the teen was mostly uninterested in them at the exception for a few. The match was Shinso vs Izuku, watching the match our teen knew what was going to happen before it had happened because the Shinso in his world did the same trick so many times he had lost count. What piqued his interest was the fact Izuku managed to break free of the mind control, but specifically his fingers were broken as it reminded him of a certain hero.

'I wonder if this me has that quirk given to him, or...' he was in deep thought as another question came to his mind. 'Is this version of myself, quirkless? He hasn't shown any other quirk throughout the events that I had seen, and he can't control the one he just used..', Checking the time, he notices it's about time for that to happen. After the break had ended, Ilda forfeited his match to visit his brother at the hospital. Hearing the announcement from Present Mic, confirmed the teen's expectation.

The rest of the event went by, with some entertaining action towards the end. The only thing on his mind was, 'Huh, maybe this Shoto won't end up like a mass murderer. Weird, I really had this much of an impact on them?'.