Extra Information

Izuku Shigaraki

Chronological Age (25), Mental Age (25), Physical Age (15)

Alias: Gray, Lich

Titles: Traitor, Monster, Abomination, Nomu, Backstabber

Quirk: Grand Leech

Quirk Status: Awakened

Quirk Description: Upon physical contact, the user drains the stamina of the victim, adding it to their own. Life force can be drained to rapidly weaken enemies or to kill them, draining them fully will disintegrate the victim's body entirely. Due to the quirk awakening, the quirk can extend outward through the host field of view and how much energy the host expends. Victims that are being drained can temporarily have their abilities be disabled, and the body be unable to move as the energy is drawn into the host. The host can draw in negative energy that is produced from negative emotion which is naturally occurring or manmade through means of torture. Highly mutative upon consumption of human flesh. Near perfect immunity to poisons and diseases.

Quirk Drawbacks: High energy usage and life span fuel, consumption of human corpse is optional, but highly recommended to replenish power and long term storage. Negative energy replenishment is the second best replenishment method for quick on the go juice up.

Quirk Weakness: Highly concentrated Anti-Quirk factor laced weapons. Ambushes where the host is caught completely off guard and unable to react in time to protect vitals before Anti-Quirk factor inflict harm.  

  ___________

The mysterious blue vial that was left behind is always in possession of Izuku regardless where he goes, at the simple thought of it and the vial would appear. The vial has a certain sweet allure as it subtly tells him to pop it open and chug the unknown liquid down. If any criminal tries to steal, break, or drink it themselves, the vial would activate a special countermeasure preventing any third party that is not Izuku himself to distance themselves away from the vial for unknown reasons. If the vial was stolen, and the countermeasure was activated, and said assailant were to throw away the vial, a single thought from Izuku would appear right in his possession. However, as the letter notes the vial will only stick around for a year before vanishing into thin air. I wonder what Izuku would do, especially with how screwed up his timeline became with Izushi appearance. Should he accept to drink the vial, or fight his own war, the world may never know.