Chapter 8: Craving

After eating a large variety of food was great, but something still felt missing. A very taboo food that many would find to be insane or inhuman in participation of consumption of it. The teen was out on the hunt on the same night where Stain would be felled by three heroes in training students of UA. While Stain and the heroes in training students were fighting for their lives with the interference of LOV by the order of Shigaraki. As Shigaraki watches the destruction taking place around him with Kurogiri by his side.

In a different prefecture away from all the chaos that was taking place. The chaos has drawn the attention of heroes who quickly moved towards the prefecture that Stain was located in, making the current a perfect hunting ground.

Inside an abandoned building, there was some human organs trafficking operation going on, but was interrupted by a blackout. Shortly after the blackout, the light came back on, but something was off. All the hostages who were supposed to be harvested next were all killed, their throats seemingly being cleanly sliced. Next, some strange rattling vibrated throughout the building as some of the instruments that the criminals were using clink on each other making high pitch noises. The scene was like that of a horror movie that was taking place.

The criminals ran to the exit door in an attempt to escape, however the door would not budge. One of the criminals who had a hardening quirk was about to punch the door to open, but the light flickered and went out. The fist of the criminal never made it to the door, instead a sound of gnawing on flesh came from behind the men. As the light turned back on, they were all frozen as they heard the sound of loud pops and something breaking.

A pool of blood started to make its way past their shoes as they looked down, seeing a shadow behind them that seemed to be enjoying a meal in the most barbaric fashion. Being unable to move for some unknown reason, whether it was from fear, shock, confusion, or the bloodlust that filled the air, none of the criminals were able to move a muscle. Soon after a few minutes the gnawing had stopped.

"Well this certainly is quite the feast I have found myself." a voice filled with pleasure and malice said in the room. "Since you bunch enjoy cutting people up so much, let see how much you like it... while being ALIVE." followed by a maniacal evil laughter that a person can only describe as a mental patient having an episode. With that, the criminals who were still unable to move a muscle, were moved onto an operating table. Finally facing their unknown assailant, horror races through their mind as if in front of them was just a kid, well a teen to be specific. However, he had a horrific smile with blood painted all over his mouth and body.

Trying to speak or even move a muscle, the teen took noticed, "Feel free to struggle, it is just going to feed me more. You can thank my quirk for the fact your about to be tortured and can't resist... Now do me a favor, Scream for me.". The next moment the criminal who was being operated on managed to let out his voice, but all that came out were screams of agony or pleas for someone to save him away from this psychopath. Too bad for him, because where they were was underground in a building which was a decent distance away from the normal populace.

As the criminal screams of terror filled the ears of the torturer before he even began, he felt a rush of dopamine coursing through him. He hasn't even done anything, but it seem the pressure he was emitting, along with the prep work to turn the place into a horror film and the fact he look like a demon; seemed to be enough torture. However, the negative energy that he was absorbing; the flavor wasn't quite savory enough.

Incisions were made on the victim, without any pain suppressant, the man felt the sharp blade which were already drenching in the hostages blood had entered him. Feeling the cold metal which quickly absorbed his body temperature as it slid underneath his skin. The blade was carefully with what seemed to be a very skilled operator who was separating his skin from his muscle all the while the man was awake. As the pain grew, the man was about to enter a state of shock which could result in an early death for him which would be true bliss in his current situation, but his hopes quickly was crushed as the feeling of him fading away would disappear. "Who said you can take the easy way out?" said with a creepy smile as he licked the blade which was coated in the victim's blood.

A few hours later, the assailant was finished with his handy work and had enjoyed an enormous meal. Leaving things as it would draw a lot of unwanted attention, so after he finished consuming everything there was, including all the spilled blood. He piled up the remains, spread fuel throughout the building and then lit it ablaze.

"And here I thought I could forgo this diet, oh well. Humans always tasted the best after some tenderizing." the attacker said as he licked his lips and pulled his hat down concealing his face as he headed home without a trace that would lead anyone to him.