[chapter fifty] let her go

✧∘* ˚.

Aires pov...

The closer we got the more my nerves heightened, this was all going to end tonight. I was sure of it. Void wasn't going to live to see another day.

It was now or never.

"I slept with Isaac." Allison blurted out, so fast I almost missed it.

"WHAT!" I shrieked, jumping in my seat and making the Argent lightly swerve the car in panic.

"STOP DOING THAT AIRES! ONE DAY I'LL END UP CRASHING-"

"YOU SLEPT WITH ISAAC? AS IN ISAAC? LAHEY?"

"Yes, I slept with Isaac Lahey. It was before he got all possessed and tried to kill the twins."

"Holy shit!" I shrieked again as a smirk curled onto my lips.

"Don't look at me like that." Allison hissed with an eye roll.

"So you and Lahey. Was his tongue better than mine?"

The second my question left my lips, Allison let out a deathly scream, smacking the palm of her hand on her face.

"It was just a question." I whispered with an innocent tone and smile. 

"Aires Hale I'm gonna kill your ass-"

"Is my ass better than his? Oh wait, I already know the answer to that. It's mine, obviously."

"AIRES!"

"What?" I asked, my smirk grew as I watched the blush rise in her cheeks. "Don't worry Alli, I won't force you to answer. Well not yet. As soon as we got home though you're giving me details."

We weren't going home together, I was going to die- but she didn't know that.

Void knew the loophole, he was going to kill me, he was going to get in my head, he was going to win. She was going to go home, I wasn't.

I was going to die- and I had come to accept that.

"I don't wanna give you details-"

"Well tough luck, Alli! You gave me unnecessary details about you and Scott when I practically begged you not to. I mean seriously, nobody asked you to discuss about how his tongue made you-"

"OKAY, OKAY, OKAY. I GET IT. NOW PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, SHUT UP."

There was nothing I loved more than to get Allison worked up. Watching her freak out filled me with enough smiles and laughter to last a lifetime.

"I love you, Aires, but if you don't shut up you're getting duct tape put over your mouth."

"Oh, tape. Kinky." I mumbled with a wink, earning me another groan.

"Anyways, you and Aiden. Shoot. What's going on?"

"I broke up with him."

"For good?"

"For good." I mumbled back in confirmation. "Now break up with yours, I'm much better than him."

"Aires." She warned in a playfully dangerous tone.

"Yes I have broken up with Aiden for good, okay! I can't be with him."

"Well I have this theory."

If there was one thing Allison loved it was to explain her weird predictions and theories. Seriously, the girl loved to ramble on about her theories for future apocalypses and stuff. And I loved to listen.