○6○

I sigh, exhausted, sitting down on a box with personal stuff. I only have like four boxes, because I don't have much stuff yet but I will. Today I'm moving out of Wyatt's apartment into a hotel room. The Empire Hotel to be exact. I can't live with Wyatt anymore, he's driving me mad with the many girls he brings home every night. I tried to talk to him about it because he has changed a lot since the accident, but he don't want to listen to me.

,,Good morning, sis." Wyatt appears with a satisfied smile.

,,Okay, how many did you have last night?" He shakes his head.

,,That's not why I'm smiling. A mate of mine just send me some good news."

,,Oh, what's that?"

,,Nothing you should worry about sis. It's just about someone that I know who got kicked out of her house with her son. They are searching for a new apartment at this moment."

,,You're happy that someone got kicked out of their homes?" I'm surprised about this. Like I said, Wyatt used to be nice and not convicted.

,,Yeah, that woman doesn't deserve a home. She ruined the life of someone close to me."

,,What happened to you?! You used to be my nice little brother, friends with everyone. You even took Siobhan in for a while."

,,I've changed."

,,Well, not for the good. I'm your sister and you need to get yourself together! I don't like this version of you."

,,Well, get used to it." Wyatt only says and walks back into his bedroom. I roll my eyes as I continue to pack. My phone lights up, letting me know I have a message. I open my Whatsapp to see the message is from Matthew.

Matt: Yo Mitchell, still on for today?

Beca: Of course, I can't wait to have my own apartment!

Matt: Good to know 🤣. When you arrive at the cafe, I need to talk to you.

Beca: Something wrong with Julie or Leah?

Matt: No, this is about what happened to you.

Beca: 🤔. What's that supposed to mean?

Matt: You'll see. Don't be late, Mitchell!

I laugh and put my phone back into my pocket. I want to let Wyatt know, but I don't want to disturb him, so I just leave for the cafe.

When I arrive at the cafe, Matthew is sitting there already in the corner. He waves me over and I smile at his enthusiasm.

,,Good morning, Bec." Matthew says as I sit down. He orders a coffee for both of us and then grins at me. ,,I have some great news." He slides a paper towards me.

,,What's this?"

,,Look at it." I watch the paper and see a ground plan.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.