○37○

A/N: This chapter has a small sex scene. If you don't like that, don't read the part between the stripes. Don't report me to Wattpad about it, because I've been going through that before. In fact, a week ago Wattpad blocked one of my GIF's because, according to Wattpad, it contained something inappropriate ☹️

A/N: If you do like a small sex scene between Bechloe, then enjoy reading everything 😉

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beca's point of view

The last week has been pure bliss. Chloe and I have been spending a lot of uninterrupted time together. Every night when Ryan is asleep, we're making time for each other. We have seen the Bella's a lot too, hanging out with them twice. We had a fun time bowling, where Emily was helping Ryan throw the ball and Amy won by a landslide.

My favorite parts of this week where every single moment I had with Chloe. Whenever we were alone, we made the best out of the night. Movie nights, listening to music and making love to each other. Chloe even talked me into shopping with her. I hate shopping, but Chloe knew how to make it fun for both of us.

First we went clothes shopping. Chloe bought some new clothes for Ryan, two new outfits for herself and sexy lingerie. To make up for my patience, Chloe took me to the game shop so I could buy FIFA 23 and Assassin's creed Odyssey for my PlayStation 4. I love that Chloe knows that playing one of those two games calms me down, that she wants to see me happy everyday.

Chloe was teasing me with the lingerie in the store because she decided to give me a show. A very turned on and sexy performance, that made me want to undress her right there. We might have had a little make out session in the fitting stall. Chloe knew right away that I was having dirty thoughts and that I was very turned on, because she came closer and whispered in my ear that I could let every fantasy free later. And she kept her promise, because that same night, Chloe allowed me to do everything I wanted with her. Chloe enjoyed everything I did to her, even the things she wasn't sure about, like blindfolding her and handcuffing her. In fact, she got so turned on that she came two times. She helped me release afterwards too and she did an amazing job.

Lately I think more about the future and how much I want to be with Chloe. I still have the ring in my drawer. I'm thinking a lot about when and how to propose to Chloe. About my future, I need to talk to Chloe about my idea. As a part of my future, Chloe needs to be okay with my idea.

Today is one of our duvet days. Ryan is staying over at Liam and Juliet. Liam told me that he missed Ryan and that he wanted him to sleep over at him. Chloe and I are in our bedroom, cuddling against each other, watching Disney movies and we only get up for snacks or to use the bathroom. Our tenth Disney movie just ended and I get up to take the DVD out of the DVD player. I put the DVD back in its cover and walk up to the bed. Chloe lies on her back and looks up at me. I can't help to smile, while watching her perfect and gorgeous face.

,,Is there a reason you're looking at me like that?" She asks me. Yes, you're so gorgeous! I want you to be my wife, but first I need to tell you about the company's idea. ,,Bec?"

,,Want me to stop?" I ask her and she shakes her head immediately. I lean forward and kiss her passionately. She pulls me onto the bed and straddles me. Our lips attach again and move in sync perfectly. My hands roam over her skin, under her shirt and a small moan is heard from her lips when they land on her ass. Chloe loves my hands on her ass and I'm happy to do just that. Turned on Chloe is very sexy and who knows, maybe I'm lucky to see her new sexy lingerie again.

We make quick work of our clothes and I'm still amazed how sexy Chloe looks in her new lingerie. Chloe is perfect and I'm making sure Chloe knows this as I plant a trail of burning kisses across Chloe's exposed skin. I enjoy the noises from Chloe's mouth when I blaze a trail from her neck, down over her collarbones and down to her breasts with my tongue. I stop there for a moment, taking my time to swirl patterns into Chloe's breast. I circle around her nipple before sucking it into my mouth, biting softly against the hardened nub and tug, creating the most wondrous sound of pleasure to fall from Chloe's parted lips. I just know the places to rile Chloe up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chloe, who's straddling my hips, moves her thigh between my legs. She leans down until she lays atop of me, with only her propped elbows for support. Chloe push her thigh in further when she feels my pace increase, slowly beginning to rock against my leg, moving up and down and grinding against me.

,,Beca." Chloe whines, using a hand to guide my mouth slowly back to her own. ,,I need you. Please." I don't need further prompting and let my hand slide down the length of her stomach. I move down along her folds, teasing her entrance before moving back up to her bundle of nerves and begin to rub in soft circles.

Chloe's breath hitches and instantly she returns the favor, snaking her hand down to feel my wetness. I can tell that Chloe begins to lose herself in the feeling of my fingertips and choose to push two of my fingers into her roughly, knowing from the scream like gasp from her lips that it was exactly what she needs. Chloe's fingers slip inside me and while moaning loudly, she begins to push in and out, meeting my fast pace as we fall into rhythm.

Our hips rock and our gasps and groans of pleasure increases as our walls tighten. I thrust in one more time hard, pushing my fingers in as far as they'd go and that makes Chloe cum fast and hard.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Screaming out my name she lets her body fall on top of me while we both collapse onto the now rumpled bed sheets, breathless and shining with sweat.

We take a minute to catch our breath as Chloe cuddles up against my side.

,,That was some make out session." She breaths out. I laugh and look into her gorgeous eyes.

,,You're lucky Ryan isn't home. The way you screamed my name - he could think I was hurt and come running in."

,,That's why we have to be extremely quiet when he is at home." Chloe gives me a wink and I feel my throat dry. Chloe sighs. ,,I love you so much, Beca." She tells me and then kisses me again, this time slow but full of love.

,,I love you too, but I think we need a shower first." I get up and look over my shoulder. ,,Ready for round two?" Chloe's eyes widen for a moment before chasing after me into the bathroom.

After our shower together, we're back in bed watching the eleventh Disney movie. After what we just did, twice, I don't dare to tell her about my idea now. I don't want to ruin the mood we're in. When Chloe lies back on bed next to me, I cuddle into her side, both of us still completely naked. I love this, her warmth is just intoxicating, just like everything else about her.

We watch the movie but my mind keeps drifting back to what I have to talk to her about. Eventually the end credits are rolling and I can't keep it anymore, what Chloe noticed.

,,Becs, I can hear you think from here. What's wrong?" She asks me and covers my hand with hers.

,,Uhm... there's nothing wrong. I just have to tell you something I've been thinking about." I say, rubbing absentminded circles on her exposed skin.

,,Oh and what might that be?"

,,Well first, I want you to know that I'm not going to do it if you're not okay with the idea and I don't want you getting mad at me for thinking about it." I say looking into her beautiful blue eyes before snuggling into her side again, not feeling brave enough to hold eye contact.

,,Becs, you're worrying me a little. Please tell me what's going on. No secrets, remember?" Chloe says and I nod my head against her, after which I sit up against the headboard.

,,Lately I've been thinking about my career and what's next. I have written great songs and build a fan base and that's great, but I want more." I take a deep breath. ,,I think about going on tour, with Olivia and Emily as my support act." Chloe sits upright a little and looks down on me.

,,You want to leave Ryan and me?"

,,Leave you? No, that's not what I mean. I just want a bigger career, make a name for myself and who knows maybe becoming a world wide sensation?" Chloe's eyes fill them with tears and I know she's sad about the idea. I grab her hands and give her a serious look. ,,I'm never going to leave you and I won't do the tour if you're uncomfortable about it." Chloe lays her head on my shoulder. ,,You know what, forget I said anything. Let's watch another movie and order some taco's." Chloe nods against my chest and sighs happily. If not going on tour makes Chloe happy, then I won't do it. Chloe's happiness is all that matters to me and I never want to see her sad.