○19○

So it's been a few weeks since I've talked with all of my siblings and have been finding out the truth about what happened, but I haven't had time to talk to Liam yet. I'm pretty sure he still hates me for how I treated him when I came back and was probably hurt that I only listened to Wyatt and Stacie.

I have invited everyone over to my apartment, minus Wyatt of course, to formally apologize to them for how I've been acting and to thank them for putting up with me since I've been back. We used to be so close and because of lies from others, we grew apart. I want our bond back and I will do whatever to get that back.

I've been anxiously waiting for them to come over and hopefully, they all will. I understand if Liam doesn't want to come over. I've been ignoring his calls and texts over the past few months, so he must be holding a grudge against me. Kara and I have been texting again for a few weeks now, so we're bonding again. I have seen Emma last week when Serena got into that car accident. I didn't want to cry in front of her, but she comforted me without yelling at me for being stubborn. I know she's been crying every night because of me ignoring her. I'm glad that she came right away when I called her.

As I'm doing the final touches of cleaning my apartment, the doorbell rings, and I race over to open the door. Kara is the first one to arrive with Lena at her side and I'm not surprised by that. Kara is always the one who comes first at an appointment. She doesn't care if it's work or not, she's always on time. It's good quality because that way you can make plans with her. I smile at them and I find them cute together. They kind of remind me of how Chloe and I used to be.

,,Come on." I say and step aside, so they don't push me over. Kara hasn't seen my apartment yet, like my other siblings. This is the first time they see it.

,,Nice apartment, Beca." Lena tells me while she inspects every corner of the apartment with Kara. ,,It's big enough for three."

,,I'm all by myself, but thank you." I say and I see Kara roll her eyes.

,,Bec, when you're good with Chloe again, you can ask her to move in here with Ryan."

,,Oh, no. I doubt she will want that after how I treated her." I say honestly and wave them off for now. I've been thinking about it myself. It would be nice to wake up to Chloe every day, but I'm not sure if I can love Ryan. He's not my child and living with both of them means that Chicago has to come over too and I'm not sure I can handle that.

The doorbell rings again and now Nina and Zoey are standing in front of me. I'm glad they decided to come because I know they are still upset at me for how I treated Chloe. They get inside too, also admiring my apartment as Emma and Noah appear, dragging Liam along with them. Together the three of them go into my apartment and I get back inside too. I stand in front of them and take a deep breath before starting.

,,First of all, I want to apologize to all of you for my behavior towards each of you since I've returned. I was just so hurt by seeing Chloe with Chicago and a child, that I didn't have my emotions in tow. I know you all think that I could've come to you for some explaining, but when I'm sad or hurt, I push everyone away from me." I stop for a moment, looking at them for some sort of reaction but I don't see anything, so I continue. ,,I was blinded by information from someone who I thought I could trust and who had my best interest at heart but found out that wasn't the case. For a long time, I thought that everyone was against me and that the only ones standing by my side were Stacie and Wyatt." By hearing Stacie's name, Emma cringe for a moment. The same goes for Kara, hearing Wyatt's name. ,,You have been on my side and tried to get me to see the truth but I was too stubborn and hurt to want to hear any other side." I look up at all of them and see they have a mixture of emotions written on their faces.