○9○

,,Relax." Chloe says and kisses me. ,,We're going to be fine." Then suddenly without warning, the cabin flips upside down. We're thrown off the bed into the upside cabin as the deck becomes the ceiling. I land on the other side of the cabin, while Chloe is lying behind the bed. I look into Chloe's eyes and reach my hand out to her.

,,Chloe." Chloe moves to reach for my hand when something breaks and water is rising. The ice-cold water hits my half-naked body, pulling me in. I scream and then end up in the cold water, but not without hearing Chloe calling out to me. The current takes me with it and I feel my lungs getting full with water. I try to swim up to catch my breath but the current won't let me. My body feels heavy like I can't breathe. I'm floating. Suddenly a small box catches my eye and I swim towards it. I grab the box and close my hand around it as I use all the strength in my body to swim up. I take a deep breath when I come out of the water. ,,Help!" I scream, hoping someone will hear me. ,,Help!" I scream again if the current tries to take me back down into the water. I look over the water and see the ship sink and I can hear Chloe screaming my name. ,,Chloe!" I try but I know she can't hear me because of the rain that's falling and I'm way too far from the ship by now. I see something floating and swim towards it. I quickly see that it's a piece of a door. Immediately I climb on it and lay on my back, the ring still closed in my hand. I look up to the sky as one word slips my mouth in a small whisper: ,,Chloe." And after that, I close my eyes.

I wake up, feeling like I can't breathe. The images are haunting me and I can still see Chloe trying to reach for my hand. I don't like the sweat on my body though and I hope Serena didn't wake up, but I'm wrong when I hear her sleepy voice.

,,Are you okay, Beca?" She asks me, but I can't answer. ,,Hey." Serena climbs onto my bed and pulls me against her body. ,,Oh my, you're shaking." She whispers and holds me even closer. 

,,All those memories... they're haunting me." 

,,From the boat accident?" I nod. ,,You can talk to me about it if you want, but we can stay like this for a while too without talking. Whatever you want." 

,,I just want to lay here with you." I say and hold her. I stay like this for a while before releasing myself from her. ,,Thank you." I say to her and she nods.

,,You're welcome. I have to take care of my date, right?" She gives me a wink and I roll my eyes. We kissed yesterday at the search for the singer, but that doesn't mean we're a couple. ,,Who do you want to invite tomorrow night?" I look at Serena while getting out of bed. Today is the day that I'm moving into my new apartment and Serena thought it was a good idea to throw a party tomorrow. I've been thinking about it, like a lot and I want to invite a lot. I'm just not sure if they'll come. 

,,Nobody will come." I tell Serena. 

,,Of course, they will. Who do you want to invite?" 

,,Well, my family and the Bella's." 

,,Why wouldn't they want to come? Is it because of what you know about the time after the accident?" I nod. ,,I'm sure Emma would love to see you again. You haven't talked to her in a while, right?" I look down for a moment. 

,,I really miss her." I honestly say. ,,We used to be so close and now I can't even look at her."

,,Looks like whatever your friend told you, ruined everything." 

,,You mean Stacie? Like what she told me about everything after the accident." 

,,Yeah. I don't know what she told you, but whatever it was, it has ruined your relationship with your family. Family is the most important thing, right?" 

,,Yeah." I think back at what Emily told me. ,,Emily told me more about the night Chloe cheated on me. She said that Chloe felt guilty afterward, but that's now what Stacie told me."