○14○

A/N: This chapter has a sex scene in it, if you don't like to read that, stop reading before the striped line ( the chapter won't be long if you do ). If you don't mind reading it, continue to read ( the chapter will be a little longer if you continue ). Please don't report me, it has been happened before and I don't want to be banned from Wattpad...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm having a date tonight at Serena's. I'm excited because I haven't been dating anyone in a while and Serena is patient and sweet. The original plan was to talk, play games and just enjoy our time together but that changed. Now we're lying on the couch, my head on her chest and her arms around my body in security.

Even tho my favorite Disney movie is on, I just can't seem to concentrate. Every information that I have recently is so weird. Someone is lying, but who? There are so many questions left to answer and I know I need more recourse but where to start?

Emily has told me Chloe felt guilty after she had sex with Chicago, but Wyatt said that was a lie. She also showed me a smiling Chicago when Nina walked in on them. I haven't asked about that yet, but I will because I know Wyatt won't know the answer.

Mrs. Fuller told me a lot of negativity about Wyatt and when I asked him about it, he denied. I can't imagine Mrs. Fuller lying, so does that mean Wyatt was lying? And if he did, why? He should know that the truth always appears at some moment.

,,Are you okay?" Serena's voice pulls me out of my thoughts. I just sigh and lie even closer towards her, if that's even possible. ,,Do you want to talk about it?"

,,It's just so confusing."

,,About what happened with Chloe?"

,,Yeah, everybody is telling me different kind of stories." I look up at her. ,,Emily told me one story, Mrs. Fuller an other, Kara showed me the night of Chloe's one-night-stand and Wyatt is denying everything."

,,Wow, I get that you have too many questions right now." She kisses me on my head. I sit upright, across from her now.

,,What am I supposed to do? I can't talk to Chloe because that hurt too much right now and everyone is telling me different stories! Maybe I should've never come back."

,,Hey, don't say that!" Serena grabs the back of my head. ,,You're an amazing person who was wronged. Don't bring yourself down because someone made a mistake." That's the moment everything stops and our eyes just stare into each others. I can feel her warm, hot breath on my face. She starts to talk again, but I don't hear a word she says, all I can do is stare at her lips. She then leans in. The next thing I know is that she pulls me towards her and crashes her lips against mine in a passionate kiss. She lays her other hand in my hair, while I start to kiss her back. She holds my waist now and pull me closer with each kiss, while I tangle my hands into her blonde hair. I remove her jacket and unbutton her shirt, while she pulls my shirt over my head, leaving us both in our bra's.

,,We should take this to your bedroom." I say while kissing her against her lips, cheeks, neck and chest. I can feel her breathing hitch as she nods. She stands up, holding out her hand for me and once I've accepted her hand, she leads me towards her bedroom.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once we're inside her bedroom, I push Serena against the door, closing it. Serena gasps but I don't care. I haven't had sex in a while because I only wanted Chloe, but now I just need it.

I pin Serena's wrists above her head and start to kiss and lick her neck. A moan leaves Serena's mouth, her whole body wriggling against the door in pleasure.

Our passionate kissing continues as we both swirl our tongues around each others and I release one of Serena's wrists. I use my free hand to start rubbing against Serena's jeans at her core. Serena's eyes roll back into her head, releasing a hard moan.

I continue to rub against her core, as I kiss her neck. Serena tilt her neck to one side, with her mouth half open.

It's until then that I release Serena's other hands, after which both of her hands immediately wraps themselves around my back. I quickly unzip her jeans and pull them down, off her legs and feet. Serena steps out of them and push me backward towards her bed.

It doesn't take long for me to hit the bed and fall on them with Serena on top of me. She unzips my jeans and takes them off too, so she has access to my core. She throws my jeans aside and looks into my eyes.

,,You're so beautiful." She tells me, looking me up and down. ,,Are you sure you want to do this?" She asks me and I just nod, removing my bra and hers, leaving us completely naked.

,,I need to feel." I tell her and she just nods, while lowering herself. Her head disappears at my core and she starts to blow softly into my exposed core, what makes me moan. Serena press her lips against my clit and begin to tease it with her tongue. ,,Shit!" I scream, as I jolt from the contact. I've missed this so much! The feeling of having sex with someone. I have been releasing myself all this time, thinking about Chloe. It's nice to have someone do it for me.

Before I can catch my breath, Serena shoves two fingers into my core. All kinds of words leave my mouth in pleasure, as my mind slips, imagining Chloe. I close my eyes as Serena continues to move her fingers deeply in and out of me. I bite hard on my lip, feeling all kinds of pleasures through my body.

Serena's finger motion gets deeper and faster as I can feel the tension building up inside of me. I grab Serena's hair with one hand as I try to focus on my breathing, while multiple moans leave my mouth but it was difficult.

,,You're so close." I hear Serena say, as she continue to thrust her fingers in again, even deeper, what result in me screaming out a huge moan.

,,Owhhhhh!" My whole body is jolting from cumming. Serena slowly slides her soaked fingers out from my core and make her way up to my face. She looks me in the eye before sliding her fingers inside her mouth, sucking seductively. I slowly catch my breath before turning us around, leaving me on top of her. ,,Now it's your turn." I whisper in her ear, as I make my way to the place where she wants me the most, and start round two.