○15○

I wake up peacefully. It's a Saturday morning and when I look up at the clock on the wall. I notice that it's already 10:40 AM. I rub my eyes in an attempt to fully wake up and greet Serena who made me feel last night. I turn to my side to greet the blonde, but to my surprise, she's not in bed. I immediately sit up. The spot next to me is cold and empty. I lift the covers from my body and see that I'm still completely naked. I cover myself and fall back in bed as I put my hands to my face. The events of last night are replaying in my mind. Even tho my mind was on Chloe the whole time, I can't lie that it was great. Serena took care of me and that felt amazing. We both explored each other and I can still see Serena's body and every detail of it. Every sound and movement is entirely vibrant, but what I can't forget is that Serena told me she loves me. I know I should've said it back, but I just couldn't. It's not that I don't love her, it's just the way she meant it. Now that Serena doesn't lie next to me anymore, makes me feel guilty.

I let out a heavy sigh and then I hear footsteps approaching my room. When I look up, I'm met with the sight of Serena walking through the door wearing only her bra and underwear. From the look of it, she is trying to be as quiet as possible. I watch her in astonishment for a moment before she finally notices me awake.

,,Oh, hey you're awake." Serena says, smiling.

,,And you're still here." I say, thinking for a moment that Serena left because I didn't say the words back.

,,Is that a bad thing?" Serena asks me. ,,I mean... I can leave if you want me to?" She starts to slowly inch her way back towards the door.

,,No!" I'm nearly shouting. I reach out my hand. ,,It's just... I thought you left." I drop my hand back on the bed. ,,I thought maybe you realized that you regretted what happened last night. You know after the sex when you told me you loved me and when I didn't say it back." Serena walks over to the bed and sits down next to me, taking my hand.

,,Hey, look at me." I look up to meet her eyes. ,,I meant what I said last night. I love you. And sure, maybe it's a little too early but I felt ready. We're dating for almost two months now."

,,But I didn't say it back."

,,I'm aware of that and you just need a little more time, but when you've figured out your feelings, I'll be here." I smile. ,,Sorry that I made you worry about that. I just woke up early and decided to get up and make us breakfast."

,,That's really sweet." I tell her and wrap my arms around Serena's waist. ,,Good morning."

,,Good morning to you too." Serena beams in return. She holds me for another moment before pulling back to face me again. ,,Now, come on. I've got food waiting for us." I smile back at Serena before getting out of bed to get dressed.

That night, I'm on my way to the person who can tell me more about Chloe's night with Chicago. I just hope she will let me in. Luckily she doesn't live far away from my place, only four stops by the subway. I'm watching everything pass by as my phone rings. It's Sutton and because she's my supervisor, I have to answer.

Sutton, what a surprise.

Beca, sorry to call you on your day off, but did you watch that audition of Olivia Holt?

Yes, I did.

And would she be a good fit for Republic Records?

She's very talented, Emily didn't overreact. I think she fits in perfectly.

Great, then I'll set up a contract, just like I did with Lily.

You're welcome. Did you want to ask me more? I'm on my way to an important meeting.