Chapter Three🌻

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious and Most Merciful, the Third chapter of the story begins, please do enjoy it. 
Good luck!

Taliha's POV:Its another day, still at home---more like a vacation

Taliha's POV:
Its another day, still at home---more like a vacation.

I was relaxing in my room and stuffing myself with food---as always.

Finally, I start reciting a specific surah before noon.

I needed to listen to Allah's words and teachings through the Quran

Seeking His repentance was also necessary, surely I had sinned against Him one way or the other.

So I kneel with my palms together while looking forward---like I could see Him. I was mumbling some words with tears in my eyes.

Being with your Lord---the best moment, it's beautiful.

My love for Islam is inexplicable.

[Q30:31]
'Turn in repentance to Him and fear Him, establish regular prayers and be not among those who join gods with Allah.'

After the short dhirk, I hastily stand up with eagerness. Then I grab a large book from the shelf, it's for jotting verses from the Quran I loved.

Usually, I wrote the new discovered verses and memorized them.

[Q13:28]
'There are those who believe and whose hearts find satisfaction in the remembrance of Allah. Without doubt, in the remembrance of Allah, hearts do find satisfaction.'

The surah Taha explained a lot after reading it. Fortunately, I found something to write about it on my blog.

Without hesitation, I settled on the swivel chair with my perpetual stare at the laptop. I had a special verse to post. The keyboard was clanking as I poured out the words in it mind.

I declared, 'Be grateful with what you have, be not arrogant because you are not the only one in this world'.

After typing Surah Qasas verse 76&77 underneath, I click on upload before I let out a smooth sigh.

Although, I was doubtful.

Was the post good enough?

My crave for perfection was bugging me once again.

So, I fix my glasses perfectly on my face and squint at the short blog for the second time.

Damn...

'Exult not in thy riches, for Allah loveth not those who exult in riches. Seek with the wealth you have, the home of the hereafter nor forget thy portion in this world, be good as Allah was good to thee and seek not mischief on the land....'

Surah Taha narrated the story of Musa(Moses) and his journey to Pharaoh to warn him about his wrong doings.

A man who took away the Israelites and parted a sea into two.