Chapter Fifteen🌻

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious and Most Merciful, the fifteenth chapter of the story begins, please do enjoy it.
Good luck!

Taliha's POV: Finally, I'm in the kitchen

Taliha's POV:
Finally, I'm in the kitchen. I have to make a dish tonight as a dinner meal to surprise my mum.

To be honest, I am not happy about this...

It's dinner because mum goes to work all day and comes back at night. So I have to present the meal as a means of a good deed for the Eid celebration.

Crazy, but kinda fun.

I was barely doing my mum a favor. I could do anything for her...

My hands are on the kitchen counter and my mind is getting ready for the dinner...thing.

Yesterday, I was craving a cake that I watched on YouTube. So I am going to add it to the menu for tonight, a jubilee cake.

A Jubilee cake, a nice fancy cake just for mum

It saves time, so I might bake the cake in an hour or less. Not much effort.

The idea of a cake came into my mind yesterday, so I had to arrange the things necessary before today.

I prepared the frost rose petals for the cake toppings yesterday and dried them in my room so that no one knew about them.

I used the white eggs remaining in the kitchen to do the petals.

It was supposed to be a secret cake but it won't be bad to bake it for everyone on Eid.

And let's not forget about the cooking part. I had to search for delicious meals to prepare for dinner.

Okay...where do we start?

I said in my mind before pulling out my phone from the back pocket of my dungarees.

I like dungarees a lot, especially the ones with long sleeves.

I usually use a long sleeve shirt to wear it and my head scarf to complete it.

Then I start to search for nice dishes on the web.