Chapter Twenty-Five🌻

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious and Most Merciful, the twenty-fifth chapter of the story begins, please do enjoy it.
Good luck!

Taliha's POV:It starts with the memory of how that guy and I met

Taliha's POV:
It starts with the memory of how that guy and I met. The hitting of my shoulder and my books falling unto the ground. The whole thing just felt so real...

Wait a minute, isn't this real?

Immediately Arif had said, "whatever girl, see you later." My eyes opened wide like I was in a shock, that's when I realized...it was a dream. After coming back into reality, that's when I heard the alarm clock ringing. So I turned to face it and I recited silently, alhamdulilah....

I had to give thanks to God for the Grace of life first. Then I turned off the alarm clock with a yawn. I was still wondering why my night was all about what happened yesterday at school.

Why...am I still thinking about what happened yesterday?

Not that I want to think about it but it's so weird to still have that memory in my head. What's the big idea behind it?

Am I attracted to him in anyway?

I instantly shook my head after that thought, no....no way.

How can I like someone I just met?

I had to get it off my mind so I stood up from my bed after wearing my glasses. Once again, it is another day to be grateful for waking up. The night was mainly meant to rest.

[Q40:61]
"It is Allah who made the night for you to rest and the day to give you light. He is full of Grace and bounty to men, yet most men give no thanks."

[Q31:19]
"Be moderate in thy pace and lower your voice when speaking. Verily the harshness of voice is like the braying of the asses."

This verse above explains why I speak calmly and use less words. If I was speaking so loud, my voice wouldn't be clear enough for you to hear. And if there is one thing that Surah Qaf taught me, it is that the prophet SAW was indeed insulted by his people as a madman but he wasn't mistaken by what he saw....he had seen an angel before him who asked him to recite the Quran but....it's a long story though.

I just let out a sigh after reading the surah. Then I got up and dropped the Quran on my bedside table. I was still in my pajamas and had a large cap on my head. After my fajr prayer, I bathed and got dressed for another day at school. Truly, I don't think that I should go to school after what happened yesterday. I am just trying to focus on why I got to school in the first place....to learn, to study and work on my intellects. So yeah, that's why I won't let my emotions take control, it can't happen. I haven't been myself ever since I met him, my brain found it hard to understand why I was talking to him regardless of my disorder. Is that even possible?

"Taliha....."

A voice called and I instantly looked forward as I walked down the stairs. I had my books in one hand and my shoes in the other hand. It was my mum who was calling me, she was sitting at the dinning table with a sandwich in her hand.