Chapter Thirty-Seven🌻

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious and Most Merciful, the Thirty-seventh chapter of the story begins, please do enjoy it.
Good luck!

Taliha's POV:As we were already into the lecture, the front door bursts opens and we all darted to it

Taliha's POV:
As we were already into the lecture, the front door bursts opens and we all darted to it. Just then, a figure walks into the hall...it was Arif! He was holding a cup of iced coffee in one hand and a hot coffee in the other hand, then he placed the hot one on the large desk farther away, it didn't matter that he was late.

I gaped, Subhanallah! Oh no....

Immediately, I remembered what Halimah told me over the phone.

"Don't worry you won't see him in your hall."?

Whatever!

I was rephrasing Halimah's statement while rolling my eyeballs to the side in disgust, I was disappointed!

Now I have to avoid him from seeing me at all cost...

The lecturer picks the coffee without scolding Arif for being late to class, so weird. Or did the lecturer request for one?

"Thanks buddy."

The lecturer mentioned to him after inhaling its scent, the lecturer was totally distracted. Arif nods with a smile at him, then he turns to face me with a beam and I had to hide my face before he could recognize me.

I gape, this is going to be terrible!

Arif had luckily seen a space for himself at the front row, so he walks over to the empty chair, I am sure the students kept it for him, whatever.

After a while, I scoffed feeling disgusted.

Why would he just walk into class after coming late?

Then I faced the lecturer, and he didn't do anything.

To my surprise, the students were even happy to see him. I was confused.

What kind of school is this?!...

But I was relieved that he didn't see me though. The fact that he went to sit at the front row made me so relieved that I didn't sit at the front row, otherwise it would be impossible to escape him...whew.

Oh my, now I am starting to like my position here. At least It keeps me away from him.

After the lecturer sips his coffee, he continues the class. I just kept my eyes on Arif throughout like a watch bird from behind in case he was looking back, so that I could hide. On second thought, I was thinking of leaving the hall.

Hey, I think that I should leave right now to avoid more problems.

As I started to pack my books into my bag with my shaky hands, I heard something that left me stunned.

"Today students, we are going to talk about a special topic...homogeneous and linear equations of the second order."

The hall becomes noisy as the students started to murmur. Students hate that topic because it's a whole bunch of complex maths, they couldn't take it. But I have enough time to digest them all down. I am even curious to learn more.