Chapter Ten🌻

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious and Most Merciful, the tenth chapter of the story begins, please do enjoy it.
Good luck!

Taliha's POV:It's another day and I am found sleeping on my books, my glasses on the table and my books scattered on the table

Taliha's POV:
It's another day and I am found sleeping on my books, my glasses on the table and my books scattered on the table. I was using the laptop table to study, I placed an electric lamp on the table to see and it's still on. My alarm clock makes a blaring noise and I was startled, I instantly fell from the chair with a thud.

Oh my God, what happened?....

I looked around me and I saw the books all scattered on the ground, I couldn't see very clearly so I started searching for my glasses with my hands. I used my fingers to reach out to the objects I could find, then I reached the table and stretched my hands forward to check the table until I grabbed it. I wore it and I sighed feeling tired as I sat back onto the ground, then I looked at the glass window wondering why I woke up.

Is it morning yet?

I checked my wrist for the time and I saw that it was time for fajr prayer. I instantly stood up and ran into the bathroom, I can't miss my prayers....never. I roughly arranged my books and kept them on the table, then I switched off the lamp light.

You wouldn't want to know how I slept last night. I was busy reading my notes from previous lectures until I fell asleep accidentally. The calculations were so tiring and tedious, I was just yawning all through the night still trying to read them. I have to pass them so I can't AVOID them. Exams are in a few weeks so I couldn't risk missing a day without reading my books.

I have woken up for another day, alhamdulilah for the Grace of life. I prayed fajr, I made duas and I recited surah Sharh thrice...commonly known as Insharrah, this surah really helps me calm down and have hope for a better future, especially if I am faced with trials and hardship. I keep verse 5&6 in my head all the time, they are the main verses I love about this surah.

[Q94:5-8]
"Verily, along with every hardship comes relief. Verily verily along with every hardship comes relief. So when you have finished your occupation, devote thyself to Allah's worship. And to your Lord alone, turn your intentions and hopes."

As the sun started to rise, I was gradually getting ready for school. I had dressed up with hijab, I arranged my books for classes and put them into the bag. Then I took my phone and hurried downstairs, I wasn't late to school but I just had this boost in me to be fast in anything I am doing. I walk down the stairs and see my mom serving my breakfast as always, I was happy to see her. Some kids couldn't even wake up to see their parents, they would have left for work without even seeing your face. I go to peck her in the cheek while greeting, "Salaam alaikum mum."

"Walaykum salaam dear."

She said with a smile and I took a seat to have breakfast.

"Hope you slept well."