Chapter Fourteen🌻

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious and Most Merciful, the fourteenth chapter of the story begins, please do enjoy it.
Good luck!

Taliha's POV:The alarm rings loudly as always and I wake up sluggishly with a long yawn

Taliha's POV:
The alarm rings loudly as always and I wake up sluggishly with a long yawn.

I rub my eyes and reach out for my glasses on the bedside table. Then I polish the glass surfaces before wearing them.

After making my morning Dua for waking up, I come out of bed to perform the Fajr prayer. I walk into the bathroom after switching on the lights in the room. Then I start brushing my teeth, it's a Sunnah to wash the mouth of germs.

It's a way of staying clean during prayers.

Finally, I perform my ablution for the prayer.

I say Bismillah first, then wash my hands thrice, the right hand before the left hand, washing them up to the wrist.

Then I rinse water in my mouth thrice and spit them out. After snuffing some water into my nose thrice, I wash my face thrice.

I almost got choked by the water in my nose. 

Furthermore, I wash from the elbow to the arms from right to the left thrice before cleaning my head using wet hands and wiping my forehead from the hairline, then from my hair to the back.

Finally, I wipe your ears inside and out with wet hands, making sure that the crevices behind the ears are cleaned. And I wash each foot to the ankles and toes, scrubbing the feet to let water flow on them. I started from the right foot.

Before leaving the bathroom, I examine the body parts I washed, because it's necessary to be clean for the prayer.

If no part is touched with water very well, the ablution is invalid.

In Islam, we call ablution wudhu.

After the completion of the ablution, I recite the shahadah with my right index finger up; Ashadu anlaa ilaaha illalahu wahadau, laa shariikahu, wa ashadu anna muhammadan abduhuu wa rasuuluhu.

I close the bathroom door and head to the prayer ground in my room. 

It is important to always wear a long cloth to cover yourself as a female with your hijab in full, especially in prayer.

While facing the Qibla, I commence the prayer with my hands side by side. I had only Allah in my mind at the moment.

Having the niyyah also known as intention in my mind on what to pray, I raise my hands to my ears before saying silently, Allahu Akbar.

Then I place my right hand on top of my left hand on my chest.

I bowed my head a little as a sign of respect to my Lord.