Chapter Thirty-Two🌻

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious and Most Merciful, the Thirty-second chapter of the story begins, please do enjoy it.
Good luck!

Taliha's POV:After i left, the boys faced the guy with an angry look like they were disappointed

Taliha's POV:
After i left, the boys faced the guy with an angry look like they were disappointed. "Geez Arif, what was that all about huh?" One said while another walks to him before saying. "Boss, why didn't you stop her?" The guy was mute, without speaking a word yet.

Ladies and gentlemen, I introduce to you....Arif. Yeah, it's him. The guy who I had hit with a volleyball, the same guy who bumped into me at the hallway, the same guy who lives near my house and the brother of the man who almost killed my mum the other day. Remember the man had said that his brother attends our university, Arif is his brother! But I didn't want to meet him so why am I meeting him countless times? He should leave me alone! Unfortunately for me, I don't know his name yet. Someday I will, for now....let's get back to the present.

"I am so sorry about that gentlemen." Halimah stated with a nervous smile to the boys trying to pacify them, "Maybe she was just nervous."

"Nervous?"

"What do you mean by that?"

The boys asked her with a scoff while Arif was mute, then the other guy says as the students of the court started to mummer

"How is that even possible? Is she kid?"

"I don't think she is normal, she needs help." He added with furrowed eyebrows after Halimah remained silent. They were skeptical about Halimah's statement, a shy person wouldn't have left in such a manner.

"Halimah...."

A voice mentioned after a while and they all reacted to the voice, then Halimah looks up and realizes that it was Arif's voice.

"Huh?" She mumbled instantly. The voice was so pleasant and amusing to the ear, Arif had finally spoken. Suddenly, she gasps after a while like she was astonished to hear her name. "Wait, do you know me?" She uttered with a soft chuckle. "Why not?" Arif mentioned with a slight nod, "of course, I do."

"Guys, don't you all know her?"

Arif asked his gang while facing them, then they nodded, "of course." Arif places his hand over the shoulder of one of his guys before saying, "This guy here is in your hall, he is a second year student."

"Wow, really?" Halimah said in shock and the guy nods, "Of course Halimah, i see you everyday." Halimah became shy after hearing his statement. He sees her everyday and she doesn't know him?! "But you....I don't know you, who are you?" Halimah questioned Arif while facing him, then he chuckled, "You don't know me? That's sad though "

"Are you a senior here? Because you don't look like a fresher."

"Actually, I am a fresher."

Halimah was shocked, she gaped trying to hide her shock about it because his looks were the opposite. She still scanned his whole figure one more time secretly, she totally doubted his statement. Honestly, his smile is really sweet, although he held a stern look sometimes. "Could you tell us why your nerdy friend left like that?" One of the boys asked her, it was starting to be a friendly conversation, "Why would she hit our boss like that?" Arif only laughed silently after hearing his statement, then another guy says while holding up his fists. "I can't wait to get my hands on her...."