Chapter Twenty-Nine🌻

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious and Most Merciful, the twenty-ninth chapter of the story begins, please do enjoy it.
Good luck!

Taliha's POV:After hearing grandfather's statement about my story writing, I said with a smile

Taliha's POV:
After hearing grandfather's statement about my story writing, I said with a smile.

"Alhamdulilah, story writing has been fun."

"Wait, so you are still writing novels?"

"Yes, why not?"

He chuckled feeling amazed, "Wow, you really were serious about it. I never expected that you would find so much passion in story writing."

Me neither grandfather, you made me see the best in me.

"I wish you luck in your future ambition."

"Thanks grandfather, I am actually hoping to make my stories a big hit in the market.....it hasn't been seen by the world globally yet."

"With time, you will get there Taliha."

Inshallah....

"And your studies? I hope your focus on story writing isn't overshadowing your time for your studies."

I paused for a while, I knew that grandfather would never want me to be careless with my studies. Mum even gave me a quick glance and I faced her too. I knew that she was concerned about it, grandfather was also harsh with her too. So I sighed softly before saying with a nod.

"Evet, Büyük baba."

"That's good." He stated and my lips twitched into a smile feeling relieved that grandfather didn't get angry.

Alhamdulilah.....

"And your school? How was your school first experience?"

"Uhm, it was....good actually."

He chuckled softly before his eyebrows furrowed, "Are you sure?"

I groaned softly, he caught me....

Grandfather was aware that I didn't enjoy my first day at school. My disorder can't just be turned off on my first day. I wanted to conceal the words from him but the pressure was too much. At the last minute, I had to let the words out.

With a sigh, I blurted "I didn't enjoy it to be honest grandfather."

Grandfather bursts into laughter and I placed my palm over my face with a slight groan. Mum just shook her head with a slight smile.

Damnit!

"How did you know that I was terrible in my school on the first day?"

"Because I know you better Taliha, you can't just pop out of your disorder....suddenly."

I sighed for a while before I nodded in agreement, I had to agree with him because he was right. "You are right grandfather."

"So, what are your plans of getting out of your disorder?"