Chapter Six🌻

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious and Most Merciful, the sixth chapter of the story begins, please do enjoy it.
Good luck!

Taliha's POV:As another day begins in my school, I am coming out of the library building while passing a tall tree with birds chirping around

Taliha's POV:
As another day begins in my school, I am coming out of the library building while passing a tall tree with birds chirping around.

I had to review a few topics in a book about Electronics, it contained some weird boring science stuffs which weren't people's favorite. I happened to enjoy it and earned the privilege to borrow it from the librarian.

Eventually, I match back to my class with steady steps while scanning the hall rooms beside me, then I approach the hallway and sight an area crowded with students hanging around at every corner, mostly girls and boys in twos. It starts getting irritating and uncomfortable and the area becomes suffocating due to the large crowd of people.

I decide to leave the area after feeling trapped in a closed space. Coping for another minute might be lethal, so I stride away without hesitation and stop by my locker.

I open the locker nervously while glaring at the crazy crowd I escaped from. 

Likewise, a guy dressed in nice expensive clothing steps into the hallway with some boys following him like sort of a gang or something. By the reaction of the students, it is obvious that he is famous and admired by the students, mostly the girls.

From their appearance, you could tell that they are among the notorious ones in schools.

The notorious gangs aren't a novelty, the only thing to avoid is meeting them. It's much better to stay away from them.

If you meet any of them, you might be wanted as their target. Because of their ill acts, it's hard being their acquaintances...at all. My only prayer for these guys is change, they should welcome God into their lives and change their bad lifestyle, it's not good for them.

If I could, reciting a verse from the Quran would have been advised [Q15:3] for them so that they would know that their days are numbered and that their material lives are all vanities.

Verily, Allah knows best....

[Q15:3]
'Leave them alone to eat and enjoy and let false hope distract them, soon will they know....'

In our school, there are surely attractive boys everywhere to date, some to die for and there are sweet talkers. The smile alone can be lethal and their appearance are eye catching. But I refuse to pay attention to any of them.

The guy passes me but I remain stationary unaffected by his presence unlike the other females who swoon over him.

I am too busy MINDING MY BUSINESS, so I can't fall for them.

I am not a celibate or anything related to it but I have a solid reason why I can't. This is also the same reason why I don't read too much romantic stories before I become infatuated with them.