Chapter Nineteen🌻

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious and Most Merciful, the nineteenth chapter of the story begins, please do enjoy it.
Good luck!

Taliha's POV:The day had come, the day when I will meet Tiffany

Taliha's POV:
The day had come, the day when I will meet Tiffany. You wanna know how?

Because she is standing in front of me right now!

She held a broad smile, standing outside.

Oh no....

Let's take a recap of how it happened....

I was in my room reading the Quran while writing some important information from the verses I read.

I closed the book with a sigh as I thought about the fact that our family was rich but still lived like a middle class family. My mum had told me once while I was little, I was young and I was addicted to buying things.

Expensive or fancy things...name it!

Even till now, I still have that habit but I am trying to tame it gradually...it wouldn't be easy.

"My dear, you don't have to wish for everything in this life. We may have all the riches in the world but don't dwell in these things more than God. Remember I told you that there is a verse in Surah Qasas that says about that. Keep that in mind, okay?"

My mum said holding my face with a smile and I nodded.

[Q28:59]
'The material things with which you are given are but the convenience of this life and glitter thereof, that which Allah has is better and more enduring.'

When I chose Islam, I didn't join the religion because of my family. As I grew up, i started to learn about the religion and my knowledge got widen. It's a religion of peace and pure love, it encourages decency in everything we do.

That's why I kept these verses in mind;
[Q28:87&88] 
'Let no one turn you away from Allah's revelations after they have been revealed to you and invite men to Allah, be not in the company of those who join gods with Allah (Lest they may make you join gods with Him). And call not any god with Allah, everything will perish except His face. To Him belongs the command and to Him we shall be brought back.'

Later, I sat on my swivel chair to check my blog online, then I was ready to post a question.

'Salaam alaikum viewers, here is a big Question for you guys. Who could describe the people who were doing wrong according to the Quran, mention the messengers sent there as well, if you know it'

Answers started coming in, good comments indeed.

"Thamud'

'Ad'

Many repeated these same cities for a while, I was waiting to see prophets sent to the cities.

'Well, Hud was sent to the Ad people.'