Chapter Fourty-Two🌻

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious and Most Merciful, the Fourty-second chapter of the story begins, please do enjoy it.
Good luck!

Taliha's POV:Days later, I was in my room praying my fajr prayer for the morning

Taliha's POV:
Days later, I was in my room praying my fajr prayer for the morning. It was still dark so light bulbs were my source of sight. After the teslim, I was reciting some Duas for the day. I must say that I am grateful for another day on earth, it's a blessing.

[Q31:12]
"Show gratitude to Allah. For any who do so does so for his own soul. But if not grateful, Allah is free from all wants and worthy of all praise."

Afterwards, I started reading the Quran as always. A few hours later, I dropped the Quran on my bedside table and laid on my bed to sleep, I was so exhausted.

Hours later, I was downstairs for breakfast. I was eating bread with jam and hot tea, I wanted to eat a regular meal today. Surprisingly, I wasn't hungry to eat a heavy lunch like I always did. Why? Because I started to have a stomach ache.

Recently, I have been holding my abdomen like a pregnant girl. What's happening to me? Am I sick?

"Taliha? Alright?" Mrs Lilian asked while watching me closely, she was coming from the kitchen.

She was observing me for a while but it didn't get serious before. Now, it's totally obvious.

"Well...I think I am fine Mrs Lilian."

I sounded croaky like I was the opposite of myself. I didn't look alright at all. Mrs Lilian didn't even believe what I said, she walks to me as I held my abdomen more. She started to get worried.

"Taliha..." She uttered while trying to hold my shoulder but she knew that I wasn't comfortable with people touching me, so she was confused. "Geezzz, what will I do now?" She muttered to herself.

I started to grunt softly, it was getting worse.

If mum was here, she would have taken care of everything. Unfortunately, she is still on her visit. I miss her now.

How will I stop this pain?
I am starting to get uncomfortable...

I cried in pain. The next minute, I started to hit the table with my palm, I couldn't bear the pain anymore. I tried to look forward to see if I could find Mrs Lilian but everywhere started to look blurry, even with the glasses on.

There is one...way to stop this pain.
Mum's medication for me when I have excess sugar level, where is it?

I was thinking of a substance that mum had from her hospital, it was a way to stop the excess sugar in my body. I was trying to figure out the name.

B...uscopan?

That was the first name that popped into my head. After thinking about the name thoroughly, I gasped instantly.