Bringing them in

Mikey was in the middle of getting ready for a gang meeting when a bright light overtook him, blinding him. After a few seconds the light slowly started to leave, and Mikey was able to see around him again. Instead of being in his room still, he was in a theater type room, a huge white screen in the front of the room, his gang members, his sister, the Haitani brothers and a few Black Dragon members, old and new, also being there.

     After looking around the room for a bit Mikey walked towards Draken. "You have any idea as to why we're here?"

     "No. I'm hoping that this is a dream. There was a bright ass light when I was getting ready for the meeting and then I was somehow standing here" Draken looked down at the short blonde. All the Toman members nodded, having gone through the same thing.

     "Let's sit down for now." Nodding, Draken followed Mikey to sit down in the front row of seats, the other Toman members following. Seeing that people started sitting down, everyone else started sitting down too, even though they don't really trust what's going on.

     After everyone was seated the white screen in the front changed to show 'Tokyo Revengers: Reborn' looking at the screen, everyone was confused even more. What the hell does that mean? As everyone was thinking that a bright light once again overtook everyone, after it faded away a few people were standing in the front of the room, one person looking very familiar. After looking closer at the newcomers, Mikey finally realized why one looked familiar. Shinichiro, Mikey and Emma's older brother, was standing there. Standing up, with tears in his eyes, Mikey rushed over to Shinichiro and hugged him, Emma not being far behind.

     Everyone watched as the three siblings cried in each other's arms. After a few minutes they broke apart. Grabbing his hand, Mikey looked up at his brother. "How..How are you here? Is this really a dream?" The question brought more tears to Shinichiro's eyes, Emma's too.

     Shinichiro shook his head "No this isn't a dream. I was brought back only to watch this with you guys, I'm only able to be here because everyone is in between worlds right now."

     "What does that mean?" Emma asked.

     "It means that you are neither dead or alive." A new voice joined in. Everyone turned at the sound of the voice. An older man, around the age of 25, wearing a suit, black hair.

     A girl with short pink hair stood up, recognizing the older version of her brother "Naoto? Is that you?"

     "Yes, It's me. It's so good to see you, big sister."

     That caused confusion to pass over everyone's face. Emma looked at the girl and looked back at the man. "There's no way he's younger than you, sorry but I don't believe it" She shook her head. The older man laughed.

     "Well, I guess you won't believe what I'm about to tell you either." The man turned towards the Sano siblings "You guys can go sit down, I'll explain everything." They nodded and went to go sit down. Mikey and Emma sat back down in the front and Shinichiro went and sat with his old friends and gang members. After they sat down, everyone waited to hear what this Naoto person was going to explain.

     "As you heard, my name Is Tachibana Naoto. You may not believe me but I'm from the future, 12 years to be exact." That got people yelling.

     "The future?!?"

     "No way!!"

     "So your a time traveler?"

     "The fuck?"

     Naoto waited until everyone stopped yelling. "Yes, the future. This person next to me is a friend of a friend, I brought him here with me because the higher ups forgot to bring him with you guys. The only thing he knows at the moment is that I'm from the future and that we will be watching something. His name is Atsushi Sendo, he's friends with the person we will be watching today."

     "You can call me Akkun" He said, waving his hand slightly.

     "Your Takemichi-kun's friend!" Hina said. Akkun nodded.

     Naoto stepped forward, "What we are watching today is the future of my close friend, Takemichi Hanagaki."

     "Wait so we're watching Takemichi-kun's future? Why isn't he here with us?" Hina asked her brother.

     "Do you know this Takemichi person?" Mikey looked over at her.

     "Yeah, he's my boyfriend" Hina nodded, looking back at him.

     "Do you know why we're watching your boyfriend?" A voice behind her said, turning around she sees a tall boy with black and blonde braided hair.

     "I don't, sorry"

     "Everyone in this room is connected to Takemichi is some type of way, some are huge connections and some are small. Bad things are going to happen and I'm tired of watching people die. I was given an chance to stop it from happening again. I couldn't bring Takemichi with me because he's not suppose to know about this." Naoto says. bringing everyone's attention back to him.

     "So do we all die or what?" a blonde boy with a large burn scar covering his eye says from the back.

     Naoto looks at him "Not everyone in here dies, well maybe for one timeline, but a lot of you do not have a nice future. Takemichi fought with everything he had just to save you and he just couldn't, so here I am, hoping to help by going back in time and showing you all the future that he is trying so hard to change." Everyone was too stunned to say anything. Akkun went and sat in the empty seat next to Hina.

     "Now that we have that all cleared up let's start with who's all here. In the front row we have All the Toman Captains and Vice Captains, along with the President and Vice President, my sister, Hinata, Emma Sano, Yuzuha Shiba, and Akkun. In the second row is the Haitani brothers, Shuji Hanma, Senju Kawaragi, Seishu Inui, Hajime KoKonoi, Izana Kurokawa, Kakucho, Shinichiro Sano, Takeomi Akashi, Wakasa Imaushi, and Keizo Arashi. Now that that's all cleared, I'm going to leave. If anything happens, I'll be back but you have to get through most of this by yourselves" After that was said, a bright light came and disappeared, Naoto nowhere to be seen.

     Everyone turns towards the screen, still very much confused on what was happening.

'Tokyo Revengers: Reborn'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi! Thanks for reading, hope you continue! 

I want you to know that this is also posted on AO3 - Angeie_Writes_Stories under the same name!

Please let me know what I can improve so I can make this more enjoyable for you!