60 - 61 - 62 - 63 - 64 - 65

(Just wanna say, Happy late Holidays and Happy late New Years!! Thank you for still reading this and I hope that we can have an awesome 2023 together!!)

Tokyo Revengers: One and Only

The screen opened with Mikey walking towards Kazutora, a blank look on his face. As soon as Mikey was close enough, he kicked Kazutora in the face, knocking back to the ground.

"If all you can do is break things," Mikey said, sitting himself on top of Kazutora. "Then I'll crush you myself, Kazutora." Mikey raised his arm and brought it down, punching Kazutora.

"ISN'T THE AMBULANCE HERE YET!?" Chifuyu yelled, only paying attention to Baji's body. "Baji-san..." Chifuyu tried to hold his tears. Everyone else there were paying attention to Mikey and Kazutora.

"Mikey..." Draken said, watching Mikey.

"Mikey's going to...kill Kazutora!" Mitsuya watched in shock. Takemichi didn't know what to do other then watch.

"No one can stop Mikey now."

Takemichi panted as he watched Mikey continuously punch Kazutora. Takemichi then thought back to what Draken had said in the future.

"I wonder why I wasn't able to notice it. Notice the giant cross that Mikey, a 15-year-old kid, was carrying on his back..."

Tears were gathering in Takemichi's eyes. 'We're...already heading towards the future I came from...'

"On that day, Mikey killed Kazutora." Draken's voice sounded in Takemichi's mind.

'Mikey-kun...' Takemichi clenched his fist. 'I...I...' The tears finally falling from his eyes. "I'M POWERLESS!!"

"Wait, so...he was following the timeline without knowing?" Hakkai asked, watching the screen.

"That's fucked, not gonna lie." Hanma smirked as he leaned back in his seat.

"He might be able to save Kazutora." Draken said. "Kazutora isn't dead yet so maybe Takemitchy could stop Mikey."

"Hopefully." Baji said, looking at the screen.

The screen changed to show Kazutora's face as Mikey beat him. As he was being beat, he thought about what just happened. The screen changed to show a flashback.

"Baji betrayed us after all." Hanma said into the phone he was holding.

"What're you doing, Hanma, you bastard?" Draken yelled in the distance, fighting off Valhalla members after him.

"Kill him, Kazutora!" Hanma said, hanging up the phone. Kazutora was then seen getting up from where Mikey had knocked him out earlier.

"So even you've forsaken me, huh...Baji...?" Kazutora had a pained smiled on his face. The screen then showed Baji getting stabbed.

The flashback ended to show Kazutora still getting beat by Mikey, tears slowly filling his eyes. '...That's right.' Kazutora thought as the screen showed another flashback, this time it was the time he had killed Mikey's brother.