25: Rerise - 26: Realize - 27: Regain

Tokyo Revengers: Rerise

Emma, Hina, and Draken all watched as Takemichi stood in front of Kiyomasa.

"Kiyomasa-kun." Takemichi looked up at him. Everyone watched, wondering what he was about to do. "We never settled it, did we?" Kiyomasa was confused as Takemichi continued. "Our one-on-one fight back at the underground fight club!!"

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!! NO MATTER HOW YOU LOOK AT IT, YOU FUCKING LOST!!" Red screamed, annoyed at Takemichi's words.

"I didn't lose." He said with confidence. Kiyomasa looked like he popped a blood vessel with how angry he was.

"Ohh. I bet 100,000,000 on Takemitchy!!" Draken raised his voice, shocking everyone there. "It's just bullshit but whatever."

"ME TOO!! I BET 100,000,000 ON TAKEMICHI-KUN!!" Hina yelled out, supporting her boyfriend.

"ME TOO!! 100,000,000 ON TAKEMITCHY!!" Emma joined in.

"Hina? Emma-chan?" Takemichi was confused.

"You guys are something else, really." Mikey laughed, crossing his arms.

"As if you wouldn't do the same thing." Draken leaned back in his seat, also laughing. Mikey didn't respond.

"Something doesn't feel right."

"MITSUYA!!"

"Sorry."

Kiyomasa stood silent for moment before laughing "These guys have lost their fucking minds, haven't they?" The whole group laughed.

"No, we haven't." Draken said, not a single hint of joking in his voice. Kiyomasa turned towards Draken, a smile still on his face until he saw how serious the three were. "Takemitchy is gonna win."

'Thank you...everyone.' Takemichi walked closer to Kiyomasa, finally ready to fight. "LET'S GO, KIYOMASA. LET'S FIGHT!!" He screamed, pulling his fist and swinging. Takemichi was confused as Kiyomasa smirked.

As Takemichi's fist got close, Kiyomasa pulled out a knife and stabbed Takemichi. The knife went straight through his hand. Takemichi pulled away, screaming in pain, the knife still stuck in his hand.

"I knew it."

"SHUT UP!!"

"Takemichi-kun!" Hina stood up, wishing she could jump though the screen. "I'll make him pay for hurting
him!" Emma grabbed her and was able to get her seated again.

"Oh, he'll pay." Mikey's eyes got dark. Draken just nodded.

"What? I thought that'd do the trick. I'm surprised by how great that reaction was though."

"TAKEMICHI-KUN!!" Hina screamed in horror as she watched her boyfriend get stabbed.

"I ain't going one-on-one with you." Kiyomasa smirked "This is just a fucking execution, ain't it?"

"BUHAH! KIYOMASA, YOU'RE A RIOT!!" Red laughed. (Am I the only person who thinks Red is on something?)

"I'm going to kill you, Hanagaki." Takemichi stared at Kiyomasa before grabbing the knife and ripping it out of his hand, not missing a seconds before running towards Kiyomasa, screaming. The screen changed to show a flashback of Takemichi and his friends sitting in his room.