54 - 55 - 56 - 57 - 58 - 59

{Before we start, two things about why this chapter to longer to post. 1: This chapter is longer, so it took me more time to write and 2: I completely forgot I was in the middle of writing this until yesterday. Sorry for the wait <3}

Tokyo Revengers: Below The Belt

"LET'S GO, HANMA!!" Draken yells as the scene opened.

"COME AT ME, DRAKEN!!" Hanma yelled back, a smile across his face.

'Draken-kun vs. Hanma!!' Takemichi watched as the two ran at each other. As soon as Draken was close enough, he punched Hanma. Hanma brought his arms up to protect himself but the strength behind Draken's punch had caused Hanma to be thrown Hanma back a few feet. Takemichi and surrounding Moebius members were shocked.

"Holy shit!" Akkun watched with wide eyes. "So strong!"

"That had to hurt!" Emma looked over at Draken, a smile on her face.

"This is gonna be a good fight <3" Hanma leaned forward in his seat, exited to watch.

"I love watching Draken fight." Mitsuya crossed his arms.

"No wonder Draken's the Vice Captain of Toman!" Yuzuha laughed.

"Draken wins this fight, I'm calling it now." Pah chipped in, Peh agreeing.

"I don't know. From what I've seen, Hanma has a good shot at winning." Wakasa said, crossing his arms. Everyone looked over at him, so he continued. "The kid has almost the same strength as Draken. There's a good chance he could win."

"Or maybe a tie." Benkei jumped in. The first gen. Black Dragons all agreed with what he said.

"We'll see..." Was the only thing Mikey said. Everyone turned towards the screen to continue.

"We ain't done, Hanma." Draken said, staring at Hanma.

"Haha...how tiring..." Hanma laughed. "I had to actually block that, huh...?"

'I knew he was strong," Takemichi's jaw dropped. 'But Draken-kun is actually op!!'

The screen changed to show Kazutora running towards a large pile of cars, Mikey chasing after him. Kazutora had just made it to the top when Mikey called out to him.

"KAZUTORAA!! WHY'RE YOU JUST RUNNING AWAY!!?" Kazutora finally stopped and turned towards Mikey. Just as Mikey had caught up to Kazutora, two guys jumped out from where they were hiding, kicking Mikey away from Kazutora.

"What the fuck!?!" Emma yelled, turning towards the boy.

"A planned attack." Draken crossed his arms, shaking his head.

"Why would he do that?" Hina asked, looking around. "There has to be a reason."

"He knows that he'll never beat Mikey on his own." Pah leaned back in his seat, angry at Kazutora but not wanting to show it too much.

"He has something planned for Mikey, but what is it?" Chifuyu couldn't put his finger on it.

"This is probably the start of whatever Kisaki and Hanma have planned." Mitsuya said, looking over at Hanma.

"Can't really deny that <3" Hanma smiled at him, shrugging his shoulders.

"Then...that means it's going to get bad real soon..." Emma looked over at her brother. Mikey just gave a smile.

"Takemichi is going to save everyone." Chifuyu stated, his belief in Takemichi still going strong.

"How are you so sure?" Sanzu said, shocking everyone in the room. Almost half the people there had forgotten he was even there. "How are you so sure that he'll be able to save anyone? He may have changed the future once, but his little girlfriend still ended up dead."