8: Reseparate - 9: Releap

Tokyo Revengers: Reseparate

"I've been waiting this whole time for you to show up. Takemichi." Akkun said, a small sad smile on his face.

"Akkun...What do you mean?" Takemichi was confused with what Akkun said.

"...Lets' talk outside." Akkun avoided the question, standing up and walking past Takemichi "I want to discuss this between the two of us. Got it?"

"I'll wait here." Naoto understood the two needed to be alone. Takemichi nodded and followed after Akkun. "Takemichi-kun. Be careful."

"I'll be fine. Don't worry." Takemichi smiled, believing his friend would never hurt him.

"I wouldn't follow him up there dude." Ran said, knowing that something is about to happen. Most people in the room agreed, some, like Akkun, didn't think the same.

Finally making it up to the roof, Akkun threw his arm over Takemichi's shoulder, the brightest smile on his face. "Takemichi!! How ya been!?"

"Ow ow ow! That hurts, Akkun!!" Akkun laughed at Takemichi's reaction, removing his arm and walking in front.

"I'm so glad to see you after all these years! It's been too long!" Akkun turned to face Takemichi.

"...Yeah. For you, It's been 10 years since you last saw me, Akkun." Takemichi smiled. Takemichi's answer make Akkun go quiet, looking a little serious before jumping into conversation about the old day. They talked for a while.

"Remember when Yamagishi screwed up?"

"Right. He farted and ruined everything."

"After I nailed it. too."

"That was so lame, Akkun!" The two continued to talk and talk until Takemichi turned towards the sky. "Man! ...But you're amazing Akkun! Nothing says Toman admin like owning this big ass hostess bar, huh?" Akkun didn't say anything, just looked down at the ground as Takemichi continued. "You got a fancy car, nice clothes, and a hot chic to sleep with. You're in a totally different world than me. I'm so jealous."

Finally, Akkun decided to speak "The things you can get with money ain't worth much." Takemichi was still caught up with his jealousy that he didn't notice Akkun becoming serious. "That guy you came with is a cop, right?" That caught Takemichi off guard.

"Huh? Umm.." Takemichi couldn't find the words to say, not expecting Akkun to say that.

"It's fine, you don't have to hide it. It's totally obvious." Takemichi stared at him "I didn't know she had a little brother. He's Hinata Tachibana's little bro, right?"

"Why do you know that?"

"..." Akkun looked Takemichi dead in the eyes, seriousness filling his eyes. "The Tokyo Manji Gang...Is that kind of organization." Fear rippled through Takemichi, he's never seen Akkun like this before and he's not sure what to do.

"I honestly don't like where this is going..." Emma said, leaning into Hina. The other girls nodded.

"I have a feeling we're about to hear something that we really don't want to hear." Angry said, scooting closer to his older brother, Smiley rested his hand on Angry's arm.

"Hey do you remember. Second year of Middle School, the day you stood up to Kiyomasa-kun." Akkun started, walking closer to the edge of the building. "After everyone left, you told me.."If we all go separate ways and meet up again as adults, what'll we say to each other?""