13: Regret - 14: Resort

Tokyo Revengers: Regret

The screen showed Takemichi and Naoto at a construction site. "Here it is...A construction site..." Takemichi turned to face Naoto. "Is this really the place, Naoto?"

Naoto crossed his arms, an angry look on his face "...More importantly...would you stop using me like a Taxi?!!" The screen then changed and showed a flashback of Takemichi showing up at Naoto's house and telling him to shake his hand.

As soon as Takemichi had woken up from his time leap, he turned towards Naoto who was working on his computer. "Naoto!!! Where's Osanai of Moebius now? Look him up for me!!"

"Oh! He's trying to get information from the future to see how he should deal with the Moebius fight!" Hina said.

"If I could time leap, I would do that." Emma nodded her head, leaning back in her seat.

"Sorry about that. It's kind of an emergency!" Takemichi said, hoping it would calm down Naoto. Naoto was confused "That info you gave about Mikey-kun and Draken-kun fighting was total bunk! There's a 100% chance of them never fighting! Instead, the past conflict's gonna be between Toman and Moebius. That's the fight Draken-kun died in." Naoto stood and listened to him "If we ask Moebius's leader, Osanai, about that conflict now...we might find the key to preventing Draken-kun's death."

As the two stood and talked, a man with messy black hair, face hair and a missing front tooth was trying to walk past them. "Sorry...Can you please let me through...?" Takemichi stepped to the side apologizing. "Thanks." He said and walked through the door.

"Anyway, you're one hell of a cop, Naoto!" Takemichi smiled "You found Osanai right away."

"Please be more careful" Before either of them could speak any further a loud voice was heard.

"YOU'RE LATE, OSANAI!!!"

The two turned towards where the voice came from "Huh? Osanai...?" Takemichi looked through the doorway and saw what seemed to be the manager yelling at the man who had just walked in.

"WHY'D YOUR LUNCH BREAK TAKE SO DAMN LONG?!!" The man threw a bucket he was holding.

"Huh?...But I came back on time..."

"IF YOU CAN'T WORK HARD, THEN WORK HARDER!"

"Is that...Osanai? Moebius's former leader?" Takemichi was confused, he turned towards Naoto "You sure this isn't some mistake, Naoto?"

"Let's have a chat with him."

"Has anyone seen Osanai before?" Shinichiro asked.

"Yeah, we've seen him around." Mikey said.

"He looks so different." Baji said.

"What happened with Draken must have messed with him." Chifuyu leaned back in his seat.

"It looks like it." Draken crossed his arms.

The scene changed to show the three sitting in a booth at some type of diner. "Um...Did I do something? You're a police officer, right?" Osanai was nervous.

"Not at all!" Naoto reassured him. "I'm investigating the Tokyo Manji Gang incident from a few days ago." That made Osanai twitch, making him even more nervous. "You were the leader of a biker gang in the past, correct?" Osanai didn't say anything, he just stared down at the table. "In 2005, as Moebius's leader...You started a conflict with the Tokyo Manji Gang. About that incident-"