107 - 108 - 109 - 110 - 111 - 112

(This one is longer, but I must apologize cause for some reason, I just couldn't think of anything to write as reactions for the first half of this. I hope you still enjoy!! Also, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! WELCOME 2024!!!)

Tokyo Revengers: Tight-Knit

"Takemitchy." Chifuyu looked over at Takemichi. "You can still move, right?"

"Uh...Yeah." Takemichi replied. "Just gotta hold out a little longer. We've got 100 Black Dragons outside! And five of us." Takemichi swallowed hard.

Mitsuya smirked as he turned to face the door. "I think the second division needs to raise some hell, Hakkai!"

"Yeah!" Hakkai got ready to fight. It only took a second before the Church doors burst open to reveal Draken.

"...Hm?" Draken looked at everyone confused. "Why's everyone all tense?"

"Huh?" Takemichi stared at Draken.

"....Draken...?!" Mitsuya was shocked to see Draken.

"Mikey!!" Draken called out, looking over at Mikey. "I stomped all the dudes outside!" This shocked Takemichi. "Taiju Shiba lost to you and all his soldiers are defeated. His will to fight is gone."

"Yup!" Mikey smiled brightly.

"What an entrance, Ken-chin." Mikey smirked.

"What?" Takemichi was even more shocked. He took off running towards the front doors, everyone running off of him. "What?

"The Black Dragons are dead!" Mikey smiled, following them. "Toman wins!!" Everyone is shocked to see all of the 100 Black Dragon members knocked unconscious on the ground.

"WHOA!!" Chifuyu cheered.

"...He did this all alone?" Yuzuha asked.

Mitsuya smirked. "In the end, our top two guys were the biggest monsters."

"Damn, I've got goosebumps!!" Chifuyu was excited, he turned to look at Takemichi. "Don't you, Takemitchy!!" Takemichi didn't say anything, this concerned Chifuyu. "...Takemitchy?"

'Taiju' The screen showed Taiju on his knees, defeated. 'Hakkai.' Hakkai was shown, looking at all the down Black Members. 'Yuzuha.' Yuzuha was shown, doing the same as Hakkai. 'Mitsuya-kun.' Mitsuya was shown with a bright smile on his face. 'They're all...alive.' Tears were now in Takemichi's eyes. 'I got through Christmas...without anyone dying...' The tears were now falling. "Mission complete."

"Here comes the tears again." Izana said.

"He deserves to cry." Emma smiled. "After the future he's seen."

"Yeah." Kakucho added. "He saved both Hakkai and Taiju so now he's able to go back to a good future." Izana only rolled his eyes.

Chifuyu looked at his partner before smiling brightly. "Got that right!" Chifuyu watched as Takemichi swayed and fell. "Takemitchy?!"

Draken and Mikey turned to looked, wondering why Chifuyu yelled all of sudden. The screen changed to show that Mitsuya had caught Takemichi, who had lost consciousness. "Thanks, Takemitchy." Mitsuya smiled. "Mikey...Draken. We beat the Black Dragons, thanks to you two." The two mentioned boys smiled. "But tonight's MVP...is Takemitchy." Everyone smiled, all feeling proud of Takemichi.