19: Restart - 20: Reinspire - 21: Revolt

Tokyo Revengers: Restart.

The scene opens with Takemichi and Hina walking behind Emma and Draken, who were miles ahead of them. 'I stopped Mikey-kun and Draken-kun's fighting, even if it was by total accident. Now, Toman won't have any infighting! Today is August 3rd!'

"Hey, hurry up." Draken turned back towards Takemichi.

'Draken-kun's not gonna die this time! Mission accomplished!!' Takemichi smiled "Okay." 'So, Naoto...just for one day...' Takemichi looked over at Hina, taking in how beautiful she was with her short hair pulled back with a cute bow and her bangs being left out. 'Let me have this reward!'

"Hey." Hina turned towards Takemichi "Emma-chan and Draken-kun are gonna leave us behind!"

"Yeah! Let's go!"

"Hina is so cute!! Is that how he really sees her? He must really love her." Emma said, leaning against Hina.

"Thank you." Hina blushed, hiding her face in her hands.

After walking for a few minutes, Hina finally spoke "You can do it, Emma-chan!" Takemichi looked at her confused. "I'm rooting for her! I mean, Draken-kun doesn't notice Emma-chan at all!!" Hina watched as Emma tried to get Draken to complement her, but he just wouldn't get it. "Even though she's so cute!!"

"Thanks for that! Hina!" Emma leaned even further into Hina. Hina just continued to blush.

"When did you and Emma-chan become friends?" Takemichi didn't know how the two became so close. He didn't notice.

"When I was helping her out." Hina turned towards him "Emma-chan is so pure! But she's so in love with Draken-kun that she goes a little out of control sometimes. She even tried to do you-know-what with you Takemichi-kun." Takemichi thought back to when he first met Emma, with her half naked body over his.

"Oh yeah..." Takemichi blushed and looked away,

"I still haven't forgiven you." Hina stared at Takemichi, a dark look on her face, it scared Takemichi. "I can understand Emma-chan's reason for it. But you had no excuse, Takemichi-kun."

"She does have a point. I'm able to understand why Emma did what she did but Takemichi had no excuse." Senju crossed her arms.

"Takemichi didn't know what he was doing before he time leaped though." Akkun tried defending Takemichi.

"Future Takemichi gets a pass, but past Takemichi knew what he was doing and shouldn't have done it. Past Takemichi is the one who's still in a relationship with Hina and decided to have sex with another girl. Past Takemichi is still a cheater." Emma said, shooting daggers at Akkun.

Akkun didn't know what to say to that, so he didn't say anything at all and just turned towards the screen.

"Wait! But that was..!" Hina didn't let Takemichi finish.

"Cheater."

"It wasn't like that!!"

Not saying anything back to him, Hina looked around and saw a game she wanted to play "Hey, let's do that!" She smiled and walked towards the game.

"Huh? A shooting booth?"

Hina turned towards Takemichi, a smile on her face. "If you get the grand prize. I'll forgive you."